Orders and Payment
verabradley.com only has in-stock items available for purchase online. If an item is out of stock, it will be temporarily unavailable for purchase online. Please contact your nearest Vera Bradley store or retailer to inquire about in-store availability. Visit the Store Locator to find a retailer near you
Order Email Notifications
To ensure that our emails are delivered promptly to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or safe senders list.
Based on your order type and status you may receive one or multiple of the order emails below.
- Order Confirmation - This email confirms that we have received your order and provides you an order number, shipping and billing information, and an order summary. Multiple items may ship from more than one location and individual charges may appear on your credit card. Please keep this email for your records.
- Order Shipping Confirmation - A confirmation that your order or a portion of your order has shipped. If your order includes multiple items you may receive multiple email confirmations and individual transactions on your credit card. When we divide an order into multiple shipments, you are not charged an additional fee. Your credit card will be charged once your items have shipped.
- Order Return Confirmation - If you make a return this email confirms that verabradley.com received your product and will be crediting your original form of payment.
Once you place an order, it processes immediately and cannot be canceled. However, you may return your new or unused product within 60 days of purchase with the original Vera Bradley receipt or online packing slip. Learn more about returns.
Items may occasionally be cancelled by our system if there was an issue with the order or in low-stock situations. If an item is cancelled, you will receive an email notice that will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
- Important notes about payments
- For your protection, your billing name and address must match the credit card used for payment.
- We are only able to accept credit cards drawn on an United States bank.
- We reserve the right to deny any order that does not match this criteria.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express
- Other accepted payment methods
- PayPal - Read more about PayPal
- Vera Bradley Online Gift Certificate
- Vera Bradley Gift Cards
- Online payment types not accepted
- Personal Checks
- Traveler’s Checks
- Cash On Deliveries (COD)
- Visa Gift Cards, MasterCard Gift Cards or American Express Gift Cards
- Financing / Layaway
- What is Paypal? - PayPal is an online payment system which allows you to send and receive money and make purchases more safely online.
- This is done by storing and encrypting your credit card information for your account, so that you no longer need to manually type it when making online purchases.
- For more information, visit PayPal's official site.
Choosing PayPal as your payment type
- In your shopping cart below the checkout button.
- In the checkout payment section.
- Excise Tax
- Inbound shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may be subject to a local excise tax.
- Sales Tax
- State tax that is applied to your order is based on the state chosen for delivery.
- Vera Bradley follows the guidelines for each state as they pertain to your order.
- Sales Tax Holiday
- Please see your state and local government websites for complete offer details.
- Local taxes may still apply.
- Tax-free eligibility based off order shipping location