NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Vera Bradley "$200 Shopping Spree" Sweepstakes is offered at participating Vera Bradley Stores, verabradley.com, and participating Vera Bradley retail locations (each shall constitute a separate "Location" for purposes of the Promotion). Open to residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. ("U.S."), who are 16 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of: (i) participating Vera Bradley indirect retailers at which an opportunity to enter this Promotion is offered (each the "Sponsor" of the sweepstakes at their respective Locations), and (ii) Vera Bradley Sales, LLC. (which is the "Sponsor" of the sweepstakes at respective Vera Bradley Store Locations and verabradley.com), Vera Bradley Designs, Inc., and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration of this Promotion (collectively referred to herein as the "Promotion Entities") and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents, including step-relations) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Starts on June 27, 2013 and ends on June 30, 2013 ("Promotion Period"). Sweepstakes held on verabradley.com begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on the first day of the Promotion Period and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the Promotion Period. Each Location shall conduct a separate sweepstakes (each a "sweepstakes"). Sponsor's clock/server, as applicable, shall be the official time-keeping device for each respective sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER/DRAWING: During the Promotion Period, (i) obtain and complete in legible, handwritten form an official entry form (available only while supplies last) at the participating Location, or to enter online go to www.verabradley.com and complete all information requested, and (ii) deposit your entry in the official entry box provided, or online complete all required information, agree to the complete Official Rules and click "enter" ("Entry"). Limit one (1) Entry per person, regardless of entry method/Location used. A random drawing from all eligible Entries received at each Location during the Promotion Period will be held by the Location Sponsor on or within five (5) working days after the Promotion Period to select one (1) potential winner per Location. Potential winner need not be present to win. The purpose of the store visit is to participate in promotional activities. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Promotion Entities are not responsible for Entries that are lost, late, damaged, altered, destroyed, forged, tampered with, mutilated, incomprehensible, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used in connection with the Entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential online winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for: computer/server, telephone, network, electronic, digital, wireless or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connection problems, or unavailability; garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; browser incompatibility; service provider, Internet, Web site, user, net inaccessibility or unavailability; congestion; technical errors; unauthorized human intervention; human errors; or the delayed, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or failure to capture any such information. Proof that entrant uploaded an online Entry is not proof of its receipt or eligibility for the online sweepstakes. Each Entry and all elements thereof must comply with the requirements and all other terms in these Official Rules or will be disqualified.
Entrants may not enter with multiple identities, or street addresses, nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times, and any Entrant who cheats, uses fraudulent entry methods, through a sweepstakes club or organization, uses robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry and/or entrants at any time during or after the Promotion. These Official Rules shall control and serve to clarify any confusion, discrepancy, error or mistake communicated in any and all sweepstakes related notifications, promotional materials or as otherwise communicated.
Potential prize winner will be notified by telephone or email (in Sponsor's sole discretion). Potential prize winner (or if a minor their parent/legal guardian) may be required to sign and return within the time specified a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release prior to prize award, or else the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Prize award is subject to confirmation of eligibility and verification of the potential winner by Sponsor at each participating Location. Prizes won by a minor may be awarded to and in the name of the minor winner's parent or legal guardian.
4. PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: Grand Prize (1) per Location: A $200 Vera Bradley® shopping spree (may be awarded as a Vera Bradley promotional gift card/certificate, which is subject to the terms of issuer). Redeemable only at the Sponsor's Location where the respective winner entered and is selected as a winner for that Location. Online prize winner will be awarded a Vera Bradley $200 promotional gift card redeemable at verabradley.com only. Prize does not have to be redeemed in a single visit/transaction. Taxes and any amounts over $200 are winner's sole cost and responsibility. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $200. Items, patterns, colors and styles depend on in-stock availability. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period at the respective Location. Prize award is subject to eligibility and verification of winner and compliance with these Official Rules. In no event will the Promotion Entities be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes. Only the prize elements stated herein are included as part of the prize. Any difference between the prize actual value and ARV will not be awarded as cash or otherwise. Prize, or any element thereof, may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, commercially transferred or donated, or otherwise placed into unauthorized commercial channels of distribution. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part), except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not redeemable for cash. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any prize pictured in advertising or promotional materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize, pattern and/or style awarded. Limit one prize per person.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information; nor for the loss of, or failure to capture any such information. If, for any reason, the Promotion, or any element thereof, in whole or in part, is not capable of running as planned or by reason of causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or any element thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or any element thereof and select the winner from Entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion or any part thereof, or supply a prize in whole or in part, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyber attacks, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
In no event will the Promotion Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of entrant's participation in the Promotion, or prize acceptance and related activities. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the verabradley.com web site is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF INDIANA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a neutral one person arbitration panel located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
7. WINNER NAME REQUEST: For a winner's name, contact the respective Sponsor by mailing request, including the name of the Promotion, and SASE to Sponsor's Location, for receipt on or by five (5) working days following the close of the Promotion Period. Limit 1 request per person or per household.