great all around backpack
I LOVE this backpack! It's a great size, not too small and not too big. It's great for traveling, trips to the zoo and using at the gym. I love having the zipper closure and the pockets are great and the perfect sizes. I wish VB would bring back this style in new colors! It's the best backpack ever!!!!!!
January 30, 2014
It is ok
This backpack is great for camping.I would not use this for middle or high school because it is too small. But for elementary school it is useful. I tried to use it for middle school and it didn't work very well. I have mine in folkloric. Over all this is a pretty good backpack.
January 9, 2014
I highly recommend this bookbag. I recently studied abroad for 6 weeks and this bag was perfect in the airports and on excursions, never felt heavy on my shoulders. It does fit my 13" Macbook in its Vera Bradley sleeve.
August 8, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this bookbag! I got it in Island Blooms for Christmas 2012, and my first day back to school from Christmas Vacation, I got sooooo many compliments!
- It's totally adorable!
- The straps are padded, so they don't dig into your shoulders like some backpack straps do.
- The top strap is great for hanging your bookbag up in your locker or pretty much anywhere else.
- There are two spots inside for pencils/pens.
- The inside pockets can hold more than it looks like.
- The huge open area on the inside is super spacious.
- The zippers are smooth and they haven't gotten stuck in the seven and a half months I've had my bag.
- The front flap has a really secure magnet, and it's only opened by itself once because I had over stuffed the front procket.
- The front pocket holds quite a bit.
- The side pockets are perfect for holding a water bottle and pretty much anything small.
- The straps are adjustable, so this bookbag can fit comfortably on most people.
- There isn't really anywhere to put your name.
- It's kind of short, so if you have a music folder like I do, it probably won't fit very easily. (You have to shove it in there kind of roughly#.
- If you use bulky binders instead of folders, you probably can't fit much more in there. #I use folders for each class, so I don't have this problem).
Overall, I'd give this bookbag a 4/5 stars. I absolutely adore it!
July 29, 2013
Perfect for middle school
Im 13 and have been looking for a backpack to fit all my textbooks, homework,binders etc. I love it so much I think it's perfect . I also use it for going places like friends houses, road trips .
July 1, 2013
I'm in seventh grade and this is a great backpack for middle school! I can fit two one in. binders, a spiral notebook, planner, four folders, and my book! At first when i saw it I thought it would be too small, but it fits all my stuff! This is my favorite backpack by Vera Bradley!!
January 17, 2013
Great For Grades K-7
The Bookbag is a great backpack for school. The backpack IS too small if you can bring your bag to classes and never go to your locker. This bag only fits 1 one inch binder and 2 big text books! Not a good idea for High School, too small if you need to bring your bag from class to class. Hope this helps.
January 3, 2013
perfect for school
My aunt gave me this bag in Doodle daisy for Christmas and i first thought it would be to small for all my school supplies. But i can fit 2 and a half inches worth of binders. I used a Doodle daisy wristlet for my matching pencil case. A Doodle daisy lunch date was recently purchased for me. I really enjoy this bag!
December 31, 2012
i got my book bag 2 years ago (in folkloric) and it is still in wonderful shape! a little dirty, but nothing has broken yet. i can fit a 2 inch binder, 3 thick folders, a book, and my lunch in the big compartment, but its a tight squeeze. i keep my pencils, calculator, phone, water, etc, in the side and magnetic pockets! if you have a lot to carry, such as big textbooks, i would recommend the laptop backpack, as this one is a little smallish. its good overall!
December 17, 2012
I got this bag in the begining of the school year and i have been using it ever since. its a great bag with lots of room. Im a senior in high school and i was looking for a cute backpack that could hold everything i needed. I got it in plum petals which is an awesome color. I can hold my binder, folder (both vera bradley lol) wallet that matches, phone, pencil case (in barcelona), and water bottle. I highly recommend this bag!
December 14, 2012