Although it seems like a lot of people are not a fan of this agenda/planner I really like it. I'm a professor and have a lot of meetings and appointments and this planner has been great in terms of helping me be more organized. I have it Heather and love the pattern and colors! Most of the months are Heather, but some are different patterns - which I think makes it more unique.
The things I really like about it:
1. For each month there is a fair amount of space for each day
2. After the monthly calendar there is essentially a paragraph for each day that allows for you to take notes or make to do lists etc.
3. It is a nice size - not too small or too big (although it would likely not fit in a small purse)
4. At the end there is a weights, measures, and conversions table which is handy
5. There are also pages that allow you to write down friends birthdays or special events and pages for addresses
It would be nice to have a couple more pages at the end for notes - I would like a space to keep passwords etc. and I suppose a pocket would be nice.
Overall, I'm extremely happy with this planner!
December 15, 2013
better than original
I just purchased this agenda this evening and I love it! I was able to fit it into my Glenna bag with no problem. It is thinner than the original agenda they had released this year. The stickers in it are more specific and their is a place for numbers and to keep web addresses. I Love it!!
July 9, 2013
Needs inside pockets
Have bought this agenda the past few years and have been very pleased. Dislike the larger size this year, the lack of inside pockets to hold notes, and that there is no marker to mark the present month. Go back to the old style.
December 9, 2013