SMS Terms of Service
Effective Date: July 13, 2012
- Upon opting-in to our SMS subscription service, you will receive SMS messages on behalf of Vera Bradley regarding our store events, such as new store opening and in-store events, as well as occasional promotions, until you opt-out. The number of messages that you receive through the service will vary but you will not receive more than 4 messages per month.
- You can always cancel this service at any time by texting the word "STOP" to TEXTVB (839882). You may also reply "STOP" to any message you receive from us. Upon receipt of your "STOP" message, we will send you a SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. At that point, you will no longer receive any further SMS messages from Vera Bradley. If in the future you decide to join the service again, please follow the opt-in process.
- If you need any assistance, you can always text the word "HELP" to TEXTVB (839882) or reply "HELP" to any message you receive from us. Upon receipt of your "HELP" message, we will respond with "STOP" instructions and a link to these Terms of Service.
- Our service is available through the following participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Boost, US Cellular, Virgin Mobile and Alltel.
- Message and data rates may apply to SMS messages sent and received by you. If you have any questions regarding those rates, please contact your wireless carrier.
- Vera Bradley will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS message. Our SMS service is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind. You acknowledge and agree that SMS message content is transmitted unencrypted and that eavesdropping of wireless communications, including SMS messages, by third parties is possible.
- Any questions may be directed to:
Vera Bradley Customer Service
2208 Production Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
or by email at email@example.com or by phone at (888) 855-8372.