Ordering & Payment
When shopping at verabradley.com, you can add items to your Shopping Bag by clicking “Add to Shopping Bag.” Your items will remain in your Shopping Bag for 90 days or until they are purchased, at which time they will be automatically removed. Items placed in your Shopping Bag will not reserve products, and may be removed upon final checkout if inventory is no longer available.
You may review the items in your Shopping Bag at any time by clicking “Shopping Bag” at the top of the page. You may also Check Out or remove items from your bag on the Shopping Bag page. To edit the item quantity, color or other selections, click “Edit item.” You may also remove items from the Shopping Bag page by clicking “Remove.”
When you are finished shopping and are ready to purchase your items, click “Check Out.”
verabradley.com only has in-stock items available for purchase online. If an item is out of stock, it will be temporarily unavailable for purchase online. Please contact your nearest retailer to inquire about in-store availability. Visit the Store Locator to find a retailer near you »
Below is a step-by-step guide to our Checkout process:
Select your desired shipping method to estimate the shipping costs. You will have the option to change the shipping method later in the checkout process.
- Verify billing information:
- New customers may check out without creating an account. However, one can be created at this time by providing a password.
- If you already have a verabradley.com account, you may sign in for a faster checkout.
- Select an existing billing address or add a new billing address associated with the form of payment you will be using. (For your protection, your billing address must exactly match the address on file with the bank that issued the card.)
Note: Creating an account enables Customer Service to retrieve your account history and provide answers regarding previous orders.
- Verify Shipping Information
- You may send your order to your billing address, select a different address, or use multiple shipping addresses.
- For single locations, add a new shipping address or choose an address from your Address Book. New shipping addresses will be saved for future use.
- Items being shipped to multiple addresses must be added to the shopping bag individually.
- When shipping to multiple locations, select from the drop down menu of previously stored addresses or select “Ship to A New Address.”
- Shipping & Gifting
- Select a shipping method for your order. All orders will be shipped via FedEx, with the exception of APO and FPO military addresses, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, which will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service.
- If you choose to send the item(s) as a gift, check “Yes, this order is a gift.” Pricing information will be removed from the recipient’s packing slip. You may also enter a gift message up to 160 characters.
- Order Review & Payment
- View and edit the details of your order.
- Entering a promotion code will calculate the discount or price that corresponds with the offer. Simply insert the code (one per order) and “Apply Code” to recalculate your order total.
- You may enter a new credit card or select a previously saved credit card. If your credit card information does not automatically appear, select the type of credit card, enter the card number and expiration date. You will also be asked for the card’s security code, which will not be saved in your account. See Payment Options »
- Gift Cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover should be entered as a credit card. Please note: the total order amount must be less than the balance on the gift card. To check the gift card balance, please contact the issuer of the gift card.
- Entering a Vera Bradley Gift Card number will apply the balance of the card to your order.
- Entering a Vera Bradley Gift Certificate number will apply the balance of the Gift Certificate to your order.
When you click “Place Order,” your order will be submitted for processing, and funds will be authorized/held on your credit card.
Additional items may not be added to your order after “Place Order” is clicked. Any additional items must be placed as a separate order.
- Order Confirmation
Review your order details. An order confirmation will also be emailed to you.
Shipping to Multiple Addresses
verabradley.com offers you the convenience of shipping items to more than one address on a single order. If you are shipping to multiple addresses, you will receive a confirmation email for each shipment. For example, if you choose to send to three different locations, you will receive three shipping confirmation emails. Your credit card will be charged for items on each individual shipment as they are shipped.
Shipping charges apply for each individual address. The shipping charge is based on the method chosen and the total of products being shipped to that specific location.
Inbound shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may be subject to a local excise tax.
Because we have locations in all 50 states, all state tax laws apply to your order. Vera Bradley follows the guidelines for each state as they pertain to your order.
The following credit cards are accepted at verabradley.com:
- American Express
Other forms of payment accepted at verabradley.com:
- Vera Bradley Online Gift Certificate
- Vera Bradley Gift Cards
verabradley.com does not accept:
- Personal Checks
- Traveler’s Checks
- Visa Gift Cards, MasterCard Gift Cards or American Express Gift Cards
- Layaway plan
Important information about payment:
- For your protection, your billing name and address must match the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to deny any order that does not match these criteria.
- We are only able to accept credit cards drawn on a U.S. bank.
Emails About Your Order
To ensure that our emails are delivered promptly to your Inbox, please add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your contacts or safe senders list.
You will receive one or more of the following emails after your order is placed:
- Order Confirmation. This email confirms that we have received your order and provides you with an order number, shipping and billing information, and an order summary. Please keep this email for your records.
- Shipment Confirmation. This email confirms that your order has shipped. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected during checkout, as well as your shipping location. Your credit card will be charged for the order amount once your items have shipped.
- Return Notification. This email confirms that verabradley.com received your return and credited your original form of payment. Learn more about product returns »