FREE SHIPPING on orders of $75 or more. U.S. Orders Only
Official Rules: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY, UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE FIFTY UNITED STATES & D.C. AT THE TIME OF ENTRY OR YOU OTHERWISE DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. You have not yet won.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Vera Bradley's "Splash of Color" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes" or "Promotion") is offered and open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia ("United States") who are 18 or older and who currently reside in the United States. Corporate employees, officers and directors of Vera Bradley Designs, Inc. ("Sponsor") and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration of this Promotion (collectively referred to herein as the "Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related), and employees of any Vera Bradley retailer are not eligible to enter. Void wherever prohibited by law.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion starts on or about 12:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on October 11, 2010 and ends 11:59 pm ET on October 30, 2010 ("Promotion Period"). All time referenced herein is Eastern Time. Sponsor's clock is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, go to http://ebm.verabradleymail.com/r/regf2?aid=2083481132&n=401&a=0 and complete the information requested in the information fields: name, complete street address, contact phone number and email address. When your information is complete, click on the button to submit your entry ("Entry"). Limit one (1) entry per person. Once submitted, entry cannot be modified, deleted or cancelled. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrants may not enter through a sweepstakes club (or similar method), with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, nor shall entrants use any other device or artifice to enter more than the permitted number of times. Any Entrant who uses fraudulent entry methods, or otherwise attempts to participate multiple times, or with multiple e-mail and/or addresses under multiple identities will be disqualified. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry and/or entrants at any time during the Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, or illegible e-mail entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or any technical error; nor for unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information. Proof that you uploaded an Entry is not proof of its receipt.
4. DRAWING/NOTIFICATION: On or within two weeks from the end of the Promotion Period, a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from all eligible entries received to select one (1) Grand prize winner and three (3) First prize winners. Potential Prize winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or mail (in Sponsor's sole discretion) on or within approximately two (2) weeks of the drawing and may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within five (5) business days of notification. Prizes will be mailed to verified winners once confirmed within 2 – 4 weeks.
5. GRAND PRIZE/ODDS: Grand Prize (1): a $500 Vera Bradley® gift card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $500. First Prizes (3): a $100 Vera Bradley' gift card. ARV: $100 each. Total ARV of all First prizes: $300. Gift cards are subject to all terms and conditions of issuer. Limit one (1) prize per person. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prizes (in whole or in part), except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. In no event will Sponsor be responsible to award more than the stated number of prizes. Prizes may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed or placed into any channels of distribution.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. Any use of sweepstakes clubs (or similar methods), robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable to winners or any other person for failure to execute the Sweepstakes, or supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
In no event will Sweepstakes Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes/Prize related activities, access to, and use of, any participating internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF INDIANA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Fort Wayne, Indiana having jurisdiction.
8. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, contact Sponsor by mailing a self-addressed, sufficiently U.S. postage stamped envelope to: Vera Bradley "Splash of Color" Sweepstakes, Winner's List Request, 2208 Production Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808, for receipt by November 5, 2010. Limit one request per person or per household.
9. SPONSOR: Vera Bradley Designs, Inc., 2208 Production Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808.