A Closer Look: African Violet

African Violet

African Violet

We’re wrapping up our Back to School preview with an exciting exotic pattern. African Violet mixes florals and leopard prints. What girl wouldn’t love to carry this across campus?

African Violet

What inspired it …

We wanted to create a pattern that had an animalistic look and African Violet expresses this behavior perfectly. We mixed tonal blue leopard prints on the outside and inside to create a fun, preppy look. The white, gold, plum and blue exotic florals are outlined with thick, black ink for a bold and trendy, hand-drawn feel. African Violet is nothing but ready for the Brightest Year Ever!

buzz-worthy styles …

African Violet

See the inspiration in pictures by visiting our African Violet board on Pinterest.

Shop African Violet when it arrives online and in stores Thursday, June 26!

• dholcomb1 says:

my favorite newbie!

• Aly K says:

Wow! This just popped up on my Facebook newsfeed! Can’t wait to get it! Love purple and animal prints!!!

• Nina says:

Love vera bradley, however not a fan of this print at all.

• Emily says:

I would like to know when they will be getting satchel bags in this pattern!!

• LibbyVB says:

Yes! Our styles (handbags, travel, accessories and more!) in the Signature, Trimmed Signature and B.B. Collections will arrive online and in stores on July 17.

• Karmin says:

Do any of the cell phone cases fit an iphone 5c?

• Ashton says:

Will the carryall crossbody be available in this print? I am in love with it!

• Ash says:

Will this come in a baby bag or larger tote than what is now offered online ? Thank you !

• LibbyVB says:

Hi Ash! African Violet will be available in our current (and new!) styles in the handbag, travel and accessory categories on July 17. The Make a Change Baby Bag, Get Carried Away Tote, Vera and additional larger styles will launch online and in stores next week.

• Donna says:

I so want this in the Little Hipster with the matching phone case for iPhone 5c that has the picture of the telephone on it!

• Courtney says:

Really bummed that the purses don’t come out til July! I wish I had known that. I’ve been saving my birthday coupon to use on the new patterns now I won’t be able to. If I had known only the school stuff was coming out I would have used my coupon during the buy one get one 1/2 off sale :(.

• Casey says:

I just bought the bedding in African Violet and I LOVE it! Will there be an accent pillow released in this print?

• Lauren says:

Any plans to add new colors to the Mom’s Day Out? Or perhaps a newer version of a toddler friendly / small diaper bag?

• Sharon Ward says:

I’m still waiting for a Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone wristlet and hard shell. Will that size be coming in the near future. I loved my old Flower Shower wristlet for my S4. And it wasn’t really “old”…only had it a month when I got the new phone which is bigger, and thus too big for my Vera Bradley wristlet. I’m really hoping it’s in the near future. Please, please…

• Heather Cook says:

One of my favorite gifts was a set of Vera Bradley watch bands several years ago. I love them and wear them all the time to coordinate with my outfits, but………… I am afraid to wear them any more because they are wearing out and I don’t think you make them any more. PLEASE…….. offer them again – I’ll be your best customer!