The results are in!

We started out with 64 Signature patterns, a mix of retired fan favorites and eager new rookies. Vera Bradley fans flocked to Facebook to catch some of the action and cheer on their favorites through five riveting rounds of voting. Some patterns’ hopes were dashed early on, while others continued to fight the competition to show off their stylish looks a little longer.

Pattern Pool

The crowd went wild at the sight of retired favorites, like Baroque with its exaggerated motion, or Java Blue with its buzzing energy. But their loyalty was put to the test in the Final Matchup by a bold new paisley and a floral looking to shine. It came down to a close matchup between Ribbons, with its celebratory streams of color that dance across any canvas, and Petal Paisley, with florals running out of formation for a beautiful breakaway.

Pattern Playoff

Fans of Ribbons were more vocal from the stands, while admirers of Petal Paisley focused on sharing their support socially to gain votes. While each pattern has its strengths, only one can be crowned the winner. After a hard fought battle, the Most Outstanding Pattern is…

Pattern Playoff Winner: Petal Paisley

We caught up with Petal Paisley after the match to ask how it plans on celebrating its victory. Petal Paisley replied, “I want to take this time to explore different forms, like Tablet Sleeves and Hair Ties. Other than that, I’ll probably just hang around, like, around someone’s shoulder. I look fierce on a variety of bag styles.”

There you have it! You can check out the many looks of Petal Paisley and more of your favorite competitors online and in a store near you.

• Katiana says:

How do we know if we won any of the free bags that you said you would give out? I have never won anything, so it would be really nice if I did win the duffel bag! I love your bags and I have my own mini collection that I love to use for vacations and everyday use! Thank you!

PS I voted for the Petal Paisley 5 times! I love this pattern!!! Would love to have a bag in this pattern!

• Annette Bryant says:

Petal paisley. Love love love.

• Taylor says:

I wanted to vote soooooo bad but I don’t have Facebook so I couldn’t vote. Next year there should be an option to vote from the website. But I loooovvveee Vera Bradley bags and have a collection. Just please make that change! Thanks!

• Sadie says:

I am so glad VB decided to host this competition, but I am not sure (like Katiana) where to find the winners…….

I would love a new bag to add to my small growing collection.
    I love VB bags!

• Madeline says:

How do we know if we won? I voted a lot and I want to know if I won.

• Cindy says:

I won a duffel bag. Thank you Vera Bradley . It came yesterday. My husband thought I went shopping again. I had to show him the card to prove I did not buy it. Thank You again.

• I won a Tote. I love it. Thanks for letting us vote. It was fun!

Cindy Stotts says:

Petal Paisley is a beautiful color! It would look beautiful on several different bags!

• LibbyVB says:

Oh no! We are so sorry to hear that. Please call our Customer Service team at (888) 855-8372 – they will be happy to help!

• Barbara Kinlen says:

I won a duffel bag. thank you I never thought I would win

• I won the duffle!! I was so surprised to get the email!! The bag is the perfect size for a weekend getaway!! Thanks VB for having such fun contests!!

• Mrs. Julie Anderson says:

I never knew about the voting because I do not have facebook. I would have voted for Java Blue ten times over. That is a beautiful print and thank goodness the last bag my father gave me was a miller bag in Java Blue that I keep at home (in good condition) with knitting in it since the pattern is no longer around and neither is Dad. He had such good taste!

• laura says:

I want a free duffel please I voted never won

• Nancy logan says:

I would love love love it very much if you would bring the color Java Blue back ,I really love that pattern