A Closer Look: Petal Paisley

Petal Paisley

Preview week continues with a preppy-but-classic pattern on a very versatile background. Prepare for the pretty pink and green accents of Petal Paisley.

Petal Paisley

What inspired it …

This print marries traditional paisleys and blooms with a more modern palette. The navy base allows the dark pink, raspberry and bright green to stand out, while complementing a broader cast of wardrobe options.

Available in …

Petal Paisley: fabrications

New Summer silhouettes …

Petal Paisley: new styles

Shop Petal Paisley when it arrives online and in stores
Thursday, March 20

See the inspiration in pictures. Visit our Petal Paisley board on Pinterest!

• Sandra Waters says:

It’s a lovely color – will you have it available in the Agenda for 2015, and in the Messenger?

• Darlene says:

Love this!

• Susan Coster says:

I think Petal Paisley is going to be my go-to pattern for spring, summer and fall!

• Whitney Ross says:

LOVE IT!

• Jeanine Sirk says:

Finally a pattern I can look forward to..

• Sparky says:

Love that we have another elephant theme!

• Debbie says:

Nice but would love some purples and pinks for spring

• Stacie A says:

Cargo sling is back- yay!

• Brittany says:

Hooray for the new Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer Color!!!

• Sandra says:

I love the modern color combination. Also fanfare to me is very classy and clean. Thanks for always keeping it fresh and progressive with styles and colors and patterns. Something for everyone. Great business theory. When are you coming out with dog products such as a carrier for traveling, sling, dog collar, poop bag holder……..someone needs yomake money frommy ideas that I like buying from. Many have been stolen my ideas before I can get to market. CHE Sera Sera.

• Pat says:

Love this pattern (Petal Paisley)! Wanted to get a new purse, cosmetic bag and wallet in this pattern but can’t find an accordion wallet in this pattern so I guess I’ll just stick with my old pattern instead of buying new..

I was told that the accordion wallet has been discontinued. WHY??? It is, by far, the best wallet you have ever sold. It is the perfect size, the perfect design and so easy to use. Everything is in one place and easy to find. No hunting all over and having to open different compartments to find anything. I saw the wallet that is replacing the accordion wallet and I would never buy it. The design sucks and it is cumbersome to use. I could very easily see losing my license or credit cards or whatever using that wallet. NO SALE!

• Kaye says:

Please make available items with pink elephants, new and retired

• Gracie says:

ok this pattern I love!!!!!!! But my friend has this pattern in The Campus Backpack and I also want that same thing!! If anyone reads this comment reply back please!!!

• I would love to see pink elephants again and also a new pattern with cats or dogs or both!!’ Love your patterns- each and every one is so unique!! Beautiful!