Spring’s Soft Fringe Scarf is a lovely piece for transitioning out of cooler temperatures. With so many ways to wear it, we invite you to find the tie that suits you.
1. Divide the scarf into two equal parts. 2. Hang the scarf behind your neck and widen the loop. 3. Pull the loose ends through the loop, adjust to taste and fluff.
1. Start by hanging the scarf around the back of your neck, with unequal ends. 2. Loop the long end twice around your neck. 3. Tuck the looped end into the back of the scarf. 4. Loosen and fluff.
1. Begin by tying the ends together, creating a large loop. 2. Hang the loop over your neck. 3. Twist the scarf. 4. Layer it a second or third time over your head covering and hiding the knot.
1. Tie a loop at one end of your scarf and leave it loose. 2. Slip the other end of the scarf into the loop. 3. Tighten it to your liking.
1. Start by putting the scarf around your neck so the ends hang in back. 2. Then wrap the ends around to the front and loosen the section of scarf around your neck. 3. Tie the dangling ends together and then pull the loop around your neck in front of the knot.
Shop the Soft Fringe Scarf