The Download: November

Check out The Download for November, a rundown of the latest in product and color arrivals, and exciting upcoming events and releases.

[This just in]

New Winter colorsWinter approaching. In case you missed it, we shared a special sneak preview of the colors coming in Winter 2013!

Barbara's favoritesGift guidance. Our beloved Co-founder, Barbara, is sharing her favorite gifts to give this holiday season! Watch for her suggestions, coming soon to your inbox and Inside Stitch. Can’t wait? Browse our Gift Ideas.

Pink ElephantsStyle stampede. A popular old friend is new again. We’re excited to announce a limited release of styles in Pink Elephants is set to arrive online and in stores November 21. See the inspiration in pictures now on Pinterest.

cyber mondayIt’s coming. Cyber Monday is just 27 days away and – while we can’t share all our secrets – it’s going to be our best offer yet!

winter colorsPick your polish. Watch for our polish off the look poll for Winter colors. Would you try a tutorial in Canterberry Magenta or Venetian Paisley?

[Catching up]

cookie bars

Color in the kitchen. We celebrated the arrival of new cooking accessories with an installment of our popular blog series, Pretty. Delicious., showcasing a sweet family cookie bar recipe. Whip up a batch now, or pin it for later.

nailsBrushing on the Bittersweet. You voted, and we provided a step-by-step tutorial for beautiful Bittersweet-inspired nail art. See the tips and try mastering this manicure yourself.

Viva la PinkGathering of girlfriends. Every year The Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer hosts Viva la Pink, an evening to reflect on our dedication to breast cancer research. See pictures from this year’s event and our extra-special announcement.

• Elizabeth says:

I’m so happy and excited to see Pink Elephants is back! Can’t wait for November 21!

• Duru D. says:

I would want to see a Canterberry Magenta nail tutorial!!!

• Yolanda D. says:

I love the placemats, first time I saw them. I plan to get 6 for the kitchen in Heather or plum. Liked the pop-up laundry, will think of some where else to place it. I probably will not use it for laundry.

• Janie says:

Question one-why can’t I watch the video any more and question two in the video I swear I saw a dog bag(and not just because the dog was in it. Look like it had a mesh front). Am I just crazy?

• chanda says:

please tell me they are gonna print the turnlock wallet in canterberry magenta!!!!!

• Sparky says:

I am both happy and sad pink elephants is coming back. Happy because I love the pattern, sad because I will no longer be the only one with a pink elephants hipster. :)

Does anyone know how long the pink elephants release will be available?

• S says:

What is the song playing in the background of the video?

• Ellie Blue says:

Hello! I was wondering why you toke the Ellie Blue pattern out of the vera bradley stores some places…. My name is Ellie Blue and my favorite animal is an elephant and so i love this pattern!

• lori says:

I love your 100 bags except for one thing. It is always falling off my shoulder. You might want to put something on the strap to make it stay where you put it.