Bedroom Sweet [tweens to teens]

As her maturity grows, so should her style. While we can all fall a bit for the paisleys and purple palette of Heather, their appeal is right on track with the trends our preteen and teen friends are pining for. We invited Vera Bradley’s Visual Merchandising team back to share their suggestions and tricks for how to turn her childhood room into an accessorized, adolescent dream come true.

bedding-heather-600

Head over to our Bedroom Sweet [tweens to teens] board
on Pinterest for more must-haves for Heather, selected by our
Visual Merchandising team.

• Caroline says:

where is the lamp and xoxo accent pillow from?

• Carol Vandevanter says:

The more I look at them and the longer I own pieces, I continue to notice different things in the fabric patterns and appreciate the manufactured details and quality of work.

• Shack says:

Really cool bed sheets! They keep you extra warm!

• I would love to have an opportunity to order the matching pillows, blanket in the same variety as the twin comforters. I would also love coordinating sheet sets and pillowcases.

• Christine Krier says:

I was just newly introduced to Vera Bradley bags as I was chatting at a 31 party with a stranger about how uninteresting the patterns were on their bags. She led me to yours, and, WOW, I am in LOVE! And you have so much more than just bags. LOVE the bedroom decor ideas. I can’t wait to get started on my grand-daughter’s new room but first, I’m gonna get me some bags!!!

• Julia Pierce says:

Ipurchased a blanket throw for my grandaughter for collage. I paid 49.00 for it at the Summit shopping center in Birmingham Al. recently. I washed it according to the directions and there was so much lint balls all over it,she could not carry it with her. This stuff got all over everything it touched. I am very disappointed at this. I have bought throws at walmart for 10.oo and it looked better than this throw. I even washed abd dried it two more times and it still looks awful.

• Brenda Prieb says:

AMAZING! What will Vera do next, have a dream bedroom for my sweet granddaughters would be a dream come true. I keep thinking what will Vera do next. Leaving the house with a Vera on my shoulder brightens my day!

• Like the deco colors together.

• Lillian says:

That would really look nice but does it come in twin?~

• Lillian says:

I want to win for new sheets and blankets

• LAURELTWORK says:

LOVE YOUR COLORS

• Renee Betti says:

I love the weekender bag, just haven’t had the money to get it, but I do have the hipster and the purse and I love them.

• annabanana says:

Vera Bradley FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! Love the look! Love the styles! Love the patterns!

• Dawn Durnell says:

These Vera color choices are all so beautiful! My daughter is in college and it would be MY dream to update her bedroom as a surprise for her when she gets home. It’s almost as if you came out with this pattern just for her!

• Dina m says:

I would love to win this for my daughter since she loves vera

• LeeAnn says:

i am obsessed with Vera Bradley! I love all the new patterns that come out. they are all very eye popping especially the pattern RIBBONS! a girl is not a girl until they get Vera Bradley! :)

• Dina says: