Calling on the Classics

Calling the classics ...We brought back a few fan favorites for an extra-special, limited release with a modern twist. Fresh out of retirement, in these styles only, you can now purchase a Frame Case for iPhone 4/4S in Java Blue or Pink Elephants, or a Hybrid Hardshell for iPhone 5 in Java Blue, Petal Pink, Pink Elephants or Sherbet. These classics won’t last long, so pick yours up while they’re here!

Formal [Re]introductions  …

Java Bue

Java Blue
We served up our first style in this mocha-and-teal favorite in Spring 2006. See more Java Blue on Pinterest

Sherbert

Sherbet
We first saw the tangy orange, yellow, white and sweet pink shades of Sherbet in Spring 2004. See more Sherbet on Pinterest

Pink Elephants

Pink Elephants
This Breast Cancer Awareness color launched in Spring 2007. With trunks raised for good luck and hope, the rosy pachyderms represent our passionate efforts to find a cure for breast cancer and the fact that, like the elephant, we will never forget. See more Pink Elephants on Pinterest

Petal Pink

Petal Pink

Fall 2006 was the premiere year for this mosaic of friendly green, white and pink petals. See more Petal Pink on Pinterest

• Michelle says:

Please make for galaxy/android phones.

• Margaret says:

Love the phone cases but when are you going to get cases for the Gallaxy phones?

• Chris Braun says:

What a pity you haven’t released these in something I can use. I have an Android phone.

• marlene says:

should bring back, bags in the pink elephant,,,,,this print meant so much to the cancer patients,,,or just anyone supporting,plz think about bringing them back !!!

• Paulette says:

Love it! Thank you!!

• Jill says:

I’d love beach towels in these patterns. And some of the newer bags in these patterns. I’d kill for a pink elephants grand traveler!

• Ann Mari says:

I agree with the 2 other responses above. When are you guys going to bring Galaxy S3 cases to Vera Bradley? I know other ladies (including myself) that would love a Vera Bradley phone case, but you all only provide iPhone cases. Please bring phone cases for Android phones!

• Meghan says:

Why is everything always for iPhones? I would love one for an Android device…

• carol marbach says:

i have an android also. let’s get equal billing. no one has cute covers for them. pink elephant is my favorite of all time!

• lory says:

Have you heard the news! Samsung Galaxy is blowing iphones out of the water! Love cases but i have an s4.

• Melanie Fitch says:

I most agree…. Please get covers for Galaxy! These are the cutes covers I’ve seen!!!

• Kristie says:

Apparently only people with an iPhone matter-I guess my Droid & Blackberry money isn’t wanted or needed. Sad.

• karen preston says:

I have an Android too. Need one for my phone

• Viviana Proano says:

I have a samsung galaxy as do most of my friends; many of which have ditched their old i-phones. Would have loved to see these colors in more options than merely an i-phone case.

• Sparky says:

I have an iPod touch, and I don’t think either of these cases will fit, will they?

• Lynnie says:

It depends, I would check the dimensions of your iPod touch with the dimensions of the cases and see if it lines up. My guess would be it probably doesn’t.

• Angela says:

So disappointed that the pink elephant case is sold out. I wish you would bring this pattern back – it is my favorite after buying 2 bags at the outlet sale several years ago.

• kathie says:

I am so happy that you are responding to the call for classics. Love the ones from the ’90s hope you continue this trend in more items.

• Elizabeth C. says:

I love that these patterns are back but I do not have an iPhone. I wish they could be brought back in other items as well! I absolutely love all of these patterns- they are so pretty, especially Petal Pink! I would love to be able to buy things in that pattern!

• Stephanie says:

Android??? Please don’t leave us out!

• Lisa says:

Would love to have Anything for an Android Phone… We love Vera but not the iPhone.

• Amy Steinhart says:

I wish these came out also in something else I have a Droid razr and I love Java Blue :(

• Susan Gonchar says:

Would you consider bringing back “Jasmine” in purses? Jasmine had just retired when I started “collecting.”
    Thanks!

• Debbie K. says:

Have a Galaxy S4, was hoping you had them for the Galaxies and not just for the iPhone.

• I may have said this before…but your lovely items like these would make perfect bridesmaids’ gifts!

• Keri says:

There all sold out but the sherbet will they be more available to order or where those the only ones I just love the other colors as well

• Jen S says:

Love these! Bought one yesterday in Java Blue. Can’t wait for the delivery to get here. Bringing back classic patterns is such a great idea

• Sparky says:

Check ebay and thrift shops. A lot of VB owners change their styles/patterns every year so you can find older patterns. There is a secondhand store near me that specializes in VB and I was able to find a Jasmine tote and backpack!

• Erin says:

I am so excited to see these classic patterns return! would love to see these limited releases happen with other retired patterns and styles. Such a fun way to add a bit of new style to our “older” collections. Thanks VB!!

• Amy Nyhus says:

I would love to see you bring these retired patterns back in the handbags, etc. I started “collecting” after Java Blue was retired and was not able to get a crossbody style in that. I’m physically challenged and must have a crossbody style. I would love a chance to buy the retired patterns from years gone by.