Keen on 2013 [travel more]

If your New Year’s resolution is to get out and see more of the world, we suggest these styles, great for globetrotters.
Keen on 2013: travel more
1. Large Duffel This tried-and-true favorite is the perfect size for a quick weekend getaway.

2. Essentials Cosmetic The perfect choice for a shorter adventure, you’ll love the three zippered pockets in this organized option.

3. Grand Cosmetic Our largest option yet, this travel cosmetic is spacious enough for full-size shampoo and lotion bottles.

4. Jewelry Folio Take your baubles on the road with this compartmentalized essential for your accessories.

5. 27″ Spinner A superior piece for plenty of packing room and effortless airport travel.

6. Straighten Up and Curl Hot or not, must-have styling tools are good to go in this case.

7. Hipster A crossbody cutie perfect for staying hands-free while sight seeing.

• Lynette says:

I love all the new paaterns

• Lynette says:

I love all the new patterns and the bags are so nice

• Erica C. says:

The new patters look really cute! I love how the Jewelry Folio looks on the inside.

• Leslie says:

It’s not one listed but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my weekender! I’ve use it anytime I travel. Makes a good Carry On if you don’t actually mind carrying it through the airport. :)

• Ruth Kwarta says:

Love the new large duffle bag!!!!!

• Jill Flewitt says:

I would love to travel more. I had planned on attending A Colorful Day event in Fort Wayne and Chicago this year (and carrying LOTS of Vera pieces), but now I hear neither one is happening. I am REALLY disappointed :(

Oh well, at least I am heading to Las Vegas this weekend…

• dotmoody says:

Jill, I am sad about the event too :( I am grateful I had the opportunity to attend 3 of them, look on the “colorful” side, if it wasn’t for the Colorful day event 2 years ago we would have never meet and became friends :) We still have the outlet sale :) we can each pack our 27″ spinner to go there!

• LisaQ says:

I had always been an EXTRA large purse gal then I tried the hipster and I fell in love. I don’t think I will ever go back to those heavy things again!!! You saved my shoulders!!

• dotmoody says:

I Love my 27″ Spinner & Straighten Up and Curl. I prefer the Grand Traveler over the Lg Duffel and the Lg. Hanging Organizer over the Essentials Cosmetic.