A closer look: Go Wild

Friendly flowers play nicely with their untamed counterpart in this sunny print, the fourth of our Spring 2013 collection. Vera Bradley’s Trend Reporter Liz shares more on Go Wild.

Go Wild

What inspired it …

“This is our nod to one of the most beloved and popular prints in fashion. Leopard spots collide with a simplistic floral design for a sophisticated take on our animal attraction. A calming neutral palette, accented with warm yellow on parchment white, gives this play on pattern a nostalgic feel.”

How to wear it …

“Animal print is the new neutral, with colors like brown, black, white and tan. They’ve become incredibly easy to wear. Pair with a warm yellow, another sunny shade, or a more neutral look to make more of a statement.”

See the inspiration in pictures. Visit our Go Wild board on Pinterest.

Shop Spring online and in stores Wednesday, January 9.

• dotmoody says:

Very excited for this pattern :)

• E L Fienberg says:

I try to purchase a new bag once a year. I love the designs

• Zara says:

This is definitely my favorite of the new colors!! I am really excited to see it in person next week.

• Bianque says:

Great spring collection! Come pick up a new tote at KA LEI PUA. Located at 125 mill st in historic Occoquan VA. MY favorite VB retailer!

• allison s :) says:

i love love love this it is so cute vera bradley colors keep on getting better!!!!! and hopefuly theey make the bedding in this beacuse what 12 year old whos birthday is in 9 day would not love this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• allison s :) says:

• Hannah says:

This pattern looks too much like Dogwood!!!!!

• Shells says:

My new favorite print!!! Go Wild…love it :)

• Caitie says:

Out of the spring prints, this is probably my favorite. I’m disappointed in all four of them honestly though, because they seem to mimic other prints. I agree that this is one is way too similar to Dogwood. Plum crazy is pretty much the print of Provencal with the colors of Safari Sunset. Jazzy Blooms are just a more subtle Va Va Bloom, and Midnight Blues doesn’t have an exact print I can recall that is similar, but it feels like it’s been done before. But at least Go Wild incorporates an leopard print which is new for Vera Bradley. I love Vera, and always will, but I doubt I’ll make any purchases from this spring collection.

• beverly says:

Why on earth should I have to belong to Pinterest to learn more about Vera Bradley products? I have a full life and not much time for playing on the computer. Please, everyone that loves your products does not fit the twelve to never going to get a life catagory.

• Lisa Anne says:

I’m going wild for jazzy blooms!!

• dawntowery says: