A closer look: Jazzy Blooms

Perhaps the most playful pattern in our Spring collection, Jazzy Blooms is proof that a punchy palette can be an oh-so-pleasing addition to your everyday wardrobe, and actually quite perfect paired with a gray background. Our Trend Reporter Liz shares more.

Jazzy Blooms

What inspired it …

“This print came from our love for energetic colors and fizzy florals. They burst onto the scene in this expressive and lively mix, complete with juicy tones of raspberry, apricot and lemonade dancing on top of a soothing slate gray ground.”

How to wear it …

“I adore the bright colors and neons that you are seeing everywhere. Wearing this print is a great way to add a little energy to your day and make any outfit pop!”

See the inspiration in pictures. Visit our Jazzy Blooms board on Pinterest.

Shop Spring online and in stores Wednesday, January 9.

• Beckie says:

Won’t be on my to-buy list. Hoping for a smaller design.

• Glo says:

The colors are beautiful but I agree with Beckie, a little less in the pattern

• Pat says:

Totally agree…along with my two daughters we may be done with Vera…the patterns are too busy and big…want to carry bags that are more fashion forward and match more of what we are wearing.

• Lakshmi says:

Love it

• TxGal says:

Prefer Plum Crazy but this will have fans too !
    We need a great new neutral again, like Caffe Latte was … thanks !!

• this is definitely the best best best!!

• Aunt Marti says:

It’s funny that early commenters thought the print too large — I love the large print, and the bright colors! This will be my “summer buy” at Vera Bradley!

• Laurie Q says:

I love the large print and super bright colors! Can’t wait to see this one in the store!

• Jennifer says:

Love! I can’t wait to go buy this pattern. I love the bright bold prints… they are young and fresh!

• Cynde says:

I love vera but it seems that everything is the same. I’ve not seen a “wow” pattern in a few years and all the new releases seem the same as the year before. I really think you need to go back to the drawing board and come out with some new and different ideas!

• betony says:

I’m a 34 year old mom/wife I’ve got three kids I am also a huge Vera fan. I absolutely love this pattern. Definitely on my summer bag list. The print is big n funky n the colors are so much fun. Thanks for another great pattern. Oh n I believe IMO this gears towards all ages it is a big pattern in bright colors it says lets have fun live large n laugh loud!

• I really like all four of the Spring 2013 patterns — but I think Jazzy Blooms is my favorite!

• Claudia says:

Love this with a passion! I’m from hawaii but had to move away. When I saw this I felt hawaii and home. It’s a fun happy print that reminds me of the happiness of hawaii. Bright and fun. I have 2 diaper bags and one hipster and flip flops in this print. I’m a young mom and this print makes me feel good when I look at it. Lava it!