• Koreen Byrns says:

I have never gotten a birthday coupon. I also have tried to use coupons that were e-mailed to me and they never worked even after I have called and they were to be re-issued. I have not liked any of the patterns in a long time. Please bring back the pasley patterns. I saw a few test patterns that were beautiful and they had the pasley pattern. I miss the Vera Bradley sophisicated look.

• shawney :) says:

i love Go Wild and Plum Crazy i can not wate!!!!! :)

• Amanda says:

I too am a loyal Vera Bradley customer. I hope y’all consider manufacturing in the U.S.A. …. I thought you did, but now that I know I’m very disappointed. With a brother in the United States Navy, I would love a patriotic pattern (maybe have some of the proceeds go towarda Wounded Warrior or similar charities) and a Collegiate line, I’m an Ole Miss Alum. However, our colors are red, white, and blue… So that’s patriotic already! :) I hope Vera Bradley takes notes. Also, a friend of mine works for Vera Bradley and she claims you can show your license (to prove your birthday) and receive the discount in the month of your birthday!

• mellissa rose says:

I just got a birthday certificate and my birthday is 1/28/80. I’m pretty excited! I’m not sure why I got it. I have purchased Vera on their website (a lot!), at a Vera store and at other stores that sell Vera. I’m pretty excited since I LOVE the jazzy bloom print. Love it! :)

• goingtolose says:

I agree with the others – something non-floral print would be great. I love red, white & blue for the summertime. Perhaps lobsters or seahorse? Please, please, please?

• -- S says:

If you call customer service they will send you a birthday coupon in the mail. Also, if you go to a VB outlet/signature store they will typically give you the birthday coupon (which has typically been $20 off a purchase) if it is near your birthday or put you on the mailing list if it is not near your birthday.

I have older VB bags that were made in the USA and I think they have better construction than the newer bags. If you really want quilted bags that are made in the USA, there are manufacturers like Stephanie Dawn that make very nice bags at a comparable price.

• Sylvia Schmidt says:

I received my first Vera as a Mother’s Day gift in Navy Twirly Bird. Since then I have received many more Vera gifts. My daughters and granddaughter all love Vera also. I have quite a collection for the short time I have been receiving and buying your product. I love them all and they hold up well. I love how organized my purses are. I receive many compliments from my friends. My only problem is deciding what to buy next. You have great products

!

• Cristina Brown says:

I love Midnight Blues :)

• Linda Easton says:

I love vb I buy on line how are birthday coupons done on line? Dont leave the on line people out Make it in the usa and I know that the sales will increase Did not know about China Do these 2 things for us ON line coupons and USA Mine is March 18 dont forget me and the rest of us

• Michelle Vasconcellos says:

My birthday was 12/15. I order online, I go to retail and I go to the Outlet. I am “registered” on the computer because they have all the info when I purchase at the outlet store. For some reason I do NOT have a birthday card/coupon from Vera. I truly do not know if I ever got anything in the mail in the past … But I know, this year, I did not get anything. I wish I had as I have items I had planned to purchase. :(

• cheryl kittrell says:

well my name is cheryl kittrell and my birthday was oct 1 and i didnt get a card or coupon and i have be buying vera for many years

• i will my birthday is 10 march 2013 and send for me birthday cetificate……i love spring colours

• Deb says:

I buy a lot of VB… probably too much. I rotate my bags so they will last longer – otherwise the handles get too worn out. However, I did not realize they were made in China. My own fault that I have not looked. Time to bring it back home VB… or you are going to lose a LOT of loyal customers.

• Kendall says:

While I would love the bags to be made in the USA, I love Vera Bradley too much to stop buying it just for that reason.

• Terri says:

I purchase a lot of v b products also. I agree with the others that your products should be made in the USA. I will stop buying also if not brought back.

• Chrissy says:

I am sorry to hear about VB not being produced in USA. Stephanie here I come. I am glad to see your american made products in my local Hallmark store.

• I love the new patterns! First, as a dedicated Vera user for almost 10 years, I too have never heard of a birthday certificate! So, now I know and will sign up. Second, I love the new patters! Always look forward to each season to see what Vera has coming up! I love the Plum Crazy and Jazzy Blooms! Perfect for Spring Break!! Third, I really miss the Villager bag. As a teacher, it has been my go to bag for years! Why the change? I love the amount of pockets, depth, strap length, and versatility. Had to swith to the 3-0 bag, but I’m not loving it! It is not as comfortable to carry and feelss bulky. Please consider bringing it back!!

• Kimberly Carreiro says:

Signed up for my birthday in like October, my birthday was December 14th and I never got a birthday coupon!

• I received mine so happy !can’t wait to use it ! Thank you Vera Bradley !

• Tiffany says:

I got my birthday coupon so excited :) My birthdays on the 16th :)

• Deana tomkyns says:

I have been a loyal VB customer for over 16 or 17years and never gotten a coupon or discount .The store in our small Va town that carries your brand only caters to the very well off. They would only give a discount to the VIP’S. Not being ugly it is just how it is here. I buy online and would use a coupon because I love my VB.

• Deana tomkyns says:

The new patterns and colors are awesome.I am saving to get a new set.

• Mai says:

Is there any way I can be featured on a LOL video?? That would mean the whole world to me!!

• shamrocks says:

Here is the deal with the “Made in the USA”…the zippers and some of the clasps, rings, etc. are made in China, so although the rest of the bag is made here in the USA, they are not allowed to market it as made in the USA. Sad but true.
    Birthday coupons – if you sign up in your local VB store or outlet, you’ll get a coupon in the mail during your birthday month. If you don’t, call or stop in – they can look in the system and will be able to see that you never got your coupon – most will give it to you on the spot.

• Ashley says:

I love the new Plum Crazy and the Go Wild Prints. My favorite print used to be Barcelona and Floral Nightingale which have retired or are about to retire. I really love black and white with small accents of other colors. I can’t wait to see the summer patterns!

• Precious says:

Hi there everyone, it’s my first visit at this website, and article is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews. Precious

• Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all
    important infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this .

4 Trackbacks

• A Very Vera New Year | Pretty In Paisley- Allison Brookes
  • New for Spring 2013 | Inside Stitch: The Official Vera Bradley Blog
  • Spring’s got that extra something | Inside Stitch: The Official Vera Bradley Blog
  • um kendall