Toasting 75 stores

The Fashion Mall at Keystone

Today, Vera Bradley celebrates 75 Vera Bradley Store and Outlet Store locations, a milestone we’re marking close to home with Vera Bradley at The Fashion Mall at Keystone in Indianapolis.

“We’re so exited about the movement in this shopping center,” Vice President of Direct Sales Dave Thompson said. The wing in which the store will be located is currently nearing the end of an impressive renovation and slated for reopening the first week of November, though our store is open for business. “We are among some really outstanding brands, such as West Elm and Ann Taylor, and couldn’t be happier about the location.”

The décor is bright and happy, based off of a cheerful color scheme. “We start with a wallpaper for the entryway, which serves as our overall inspiration. In this case, it was Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon wallpaper. It has so many vibrant hues to work with,” Kimberly W., Director of Visual Merchandizing Creative said. “We’ve really been on an orange kick lately, too, so we incorporated a custom-colored orange trellis wallpaper. It adds a wonderful brightness and an overall happy feeling. “

The Fashion Mall at Keystone

The Fashion Mall at Keystone

The team then coordinates fabrics for the furniture with patterns to complement the color palette of the space. “Last, but certainly not least, is the Ira Yeager painting, picked specifically to fit the store and region. It is the focal point in each location and always brings the color story together.”

The Fashion Mall at Keystone

Be sure to stop by the Fashion Mall and say hello, or find the store in your area!

• sweetaloma says:

Yay for the new store. Boo it’s not in sunny San Diego! I want VB to be here toooooo!

• Angela M says:

Beautiful! There is only one store in my state. I took a trip down to it for the 2nd Fall release. It was beautiful and just as I imagined. I took pictures because I was so excited to finally see a Vera Bradley store. Every detail is thought of! The shopping experience there was so different and so much more special than any store I have ever been in. I would love to have a Vera Bradley style living room! LoL.

• Deezee says:

Love your stores. In fact, I’ve pinned some of your store photos on Pinterest and they’ve become the most popular images on my entire page! PS–Can’t wait for the opening next spring of the new Vera Bradley Store at Eastview Mall in Victor, NY!!

• emme27 says:

THis store is stunning.. the colors with the oranges are so gorgeous. I was just about to put away my hanging organizer that arrived from you today and I see this email.. lol I love these new colors here… now when I thought I was well supplied with VB bags along comes a new color scheme.

• Amanda says:

We need another Southern California store! Orange County please! You have such a big fan base here. Please come out West!

• Samantha says:

I was in Indy this summer and had planned to visit a VB store while there. I was shocked that there wasn’t one to visit! I don’t know when/if I’ll get back that way, but good to know there is one now. I enjoyed visiting the store in Milwaukee when I was up there.

• Eva Lou Cox says:

The Vera Bradley store at Penn Square Mall, OK.C,OK is amazing! They have only been open a couple of months and I’ve already bought 2 purses!
    Purchased the 1st one for vacation, it was so light and comfortable and easy to find everything with all the pockets. When I came home I decided I needed another, in fall/winter colors. I’m hooked! I love VB!

• Nancy says:

You need a store in Scottsdale, AZ area. There are stores that carry VB but not totally VB. I have liked your things for twenty years and just bought on line. Can’t wait for it all to arrive. I ALWAYS get compliments on the ones I have. Pls consider a store here

• Sandy Bible says:

Love the blue plaid wallpaper at the Ft. Wayne store. What is the manufacturer?