New Fall colors just around the bend

The changing climate ushers in a fresh bouquet of rich autumn palettes, arriving just in time for the switching of the seasons. Yes, with a great deal of excitement, Vera Bradley is all set to welcome a trio of new Fall offerings: Canyon, Proven├žal and Portobello Road!

These colors will officially arrive online and in stores Thursday, August 30.

Until then, Fall desktop downloads offer a dose of pretty new patterns perfect for brightening your background.

Desktop Download: Provencal
Desktop Download: Portobello Road
Desktop Download: Canyon
This entry was posted in Liz on Location, Pause for Product, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

615 Responses to New Fall colors just around the bend

1. Donna C says:

Like the Provencal with Portobello Road a close second. Canyon is not so hot.
    My favorites continue with best loved and bought: Symphony in Hue, with Suzani in second place. Have never bought as yet, but I do like Summer Cottage and Safari Sunset also. But that’s it, out of all the color choices, these would be top 5 or 6. I just hope you never retire Symphony in Hue! I’d get every piece I could in that color.

2. Mary says:

I am disappointed in these colors, but I did see another color at the Vera Store that looks tempting. Not sure of the name but has a greyish background with oranges and pinks in it. Think that might be my next new bag, just got the Paisley meets Plaid, LOVE IT !!!!

3. Victoria says:

Anxious to get a Provencal photo board for my daughter’s bedroom. It will match perfectly. Hoping a bed spread is on it’s way soon, too. Hint, hint!

4. Lori says:

I LOVE Provencal. I live in Hawaii, and was afraid that all of the “fall” colors would be about autumn leaves, etc. We continue to have our resort weather year-round, and I am delighted that Provencal will fit right in with that. It actually incorporates the colors of my purse accessories, so I can just drop them right into the new bag. Fabulous! It’s a small thing in the grand scheme of the universe, but sometimes, as a special ed teacher, the only thing that goes as planned is that my tote and pocketbook and the little bag for my inhaler and phone (for playground duty) all coordinate and make me smile. Thanks, Vera!

5. Laura says:

I like all three. I agree that sometimes they look better in person. Also, I have discovered that occasionally I initially don’t like a pattern, but change my mind the more I see it. That happened on suzani. It’s become one of my favorites.

6. Mardi Lee Snyder says:

Portobello Road is what catches my eye. I love the purples and lavenders, more please!

7. Emily says:

My Mom and I were hoping for a black and white print. Come on Vera!

8. tami says:

I realize some people seem disappointed with the tone of these colors. But I love every season Vera does, some more than others. There are colors that I think I don’t like and then later realize they are the ones that seem to keep catching my eye. I am a “veraholic” so I one of all three!! Keep ‘em coming!!!

9. Emily says:

Love the Proven├žal!!!!!! :)

10. Connie Litrenta says:

I only like Canyon. The other colors don’t even look like Fall. Not crazy about them

11. Mara says:

I love these colors…. lately the Vera patterns have looked a little immature with all the bright pop-art patterns. I’m surprised you guys like the super bright little girl looking stuff (?) This is a nice change!

12. Liz says:

I love the new fall colors. I cannot wait to purchase. I have it on my calender August 30th .

• Bailey3 says:

I definitely agree that the colors can look very different in person – usually brighter or more “lively”. Anyway, I love Canyon and plan to add that to my collection. While the others don’t do anything for me, that could change once I see them “up close”. It’s happened before. A computer screen just doesn’t do these colors justice sometimes. Can’t wait for the 30th!

13. MGW says:

Have to say these designs are the least of my favorites as well.

14. Lauren says:

Meh…. Not impressed. Waiting for winter prints. Probably a good thing, saves me money!

15. Camille says:

Portobello road is my favorite! I can’t wait for the fall colors!

16. Megan says:

Sadly don’t like any. Not sure why some of these colors were even put together. They really work against each other. Maybe winter will be better? Less is sometimes more and much more elegant.

17. Joyce says:

Sad to say but blahhhhhh once again. Get with the times please! Get new stylists. As my husband says, they are frumpy!

18. Latissa says:

Wow… totally dissapointing!

19. Sarah says:

I work in a boutique that sells Vera Bradley. We actually just got all the product in for the launch Thursday. The colors are AMAZING. This picture really doesn’t do them justice. The yellow pattern (Provencal) is vibrant and beautiful. The brown pattern (Canyon) is subdued yes, but remember this is a FALL pattern. There are nice oranges and blues in it too, making it less “dull” as some had commented here. The gray pattern (Portobello Road) is classy, with big flowers and varying colors to offset each other. I promise you all, just WAIT until you see them in person. Truly this picture doesn’t do justice.

20. Tammy Emery says:

Don’t like…..What happen Vera? I will have to wait too for Winter colors. Hope they are better BUT IF I had to choose ONE, it would be Canyon just because it has a touch of Orange in it which is my favorite color :}

21. Sharon says:

Love Canyon I can see that in my future!

22. Marcia says:

I love Provencal and Canyon – great fall colors and unique to the history of VB color schemes. Will visit my local store tomorrow!

23. Barbara says:

I tried Portobello as a wallpaper but it is too blurry. Anyone know how to fix this?

24. Jody says:

I love the new Provencal!

25. Emily says:

I almost never fall in love at first sight with any purse. The more and more I look at these, the more and more I like them. Canyon and Provencal are my two faves, but I like the pastel purple in the Portabella Road, also.

26. Brittany says:

Not really liking any of the patterns. Would love to see a red/khaki/black combo or maybe hot pink and navy blue for Fall. Hoping winter looks more promising!

27. Melissa says:

I am disappointed in all three of these new fall patterns. My vision isn’t 20/20 but their buyer must be totally blind when he/she selected these prints. I expect fall patterns to capture the essence of autumn, not lull me to sleep with patterns/colors that look/inspire nothing related to the season at all!

28. Patty Goodman says:

Also tired of the 70′s look in the prints! Fall fabrics should be more fallish!!
    Bring back Symphony in Hue—all time favorite. Try it in fall colors!!

29. Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from.
    Thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.