For the Graduate …

We asked our Facebook friends, “In your opinion, what makes the greatest graduation gift?” Here are the top vote-getters; a personal shopping guide assembled by those who know best … all of you!

Top Graduation Gifts1. Vera – 419 votes | 2. Large Duffel – 191 votes | 3. Laundry Bag & Shower Caddy – 71 votes | 4. Wristlet – 52 votes | 5. Laptop Sleeve - 51 votes

Your other suggestions:
Vera Bradley Gift Card, Tote, Lanyard

• Jessica says:

I JUST bought the laundry bag & shower caddy in Lime Up for a high school grad going off to college. Came in the mail yesterday, and as always, I love it even more in person!

• Laundry bag looks so deceiving online. It was hard to wrap around my head just how big it was until I was in a VB store. I was like “WHOA! That laundry bag is huge!” Anyway, I can’t wait to see the new comforters. Super excited.

• Megan Guntrum says:

personally i think the all in one wristlet should be on this page. I used mine everyday. Whether its going to lunch or going out with your friends you know your student I.D., cell phone, cash, and debit card are secure! And every girl has one at school.

• dotmoody says:

I have all but the laptop sleeve, my laptop is 17.3 and VB hasn’t made anything big enough yet.

• Dina says:

Yes… the laundry bag is huge. My daughter is going to summer camp with it and the shower caddy. Also, YES… VB needs to create bigger laptop sleeves, please…

• allison says:

my sister is graduating soon and what would you recamend?
    P.s. just leave a coment to me Allison beacuse this is my sisters email address not mine thanks,Allison

• Kim deMonde says:

I am new to Vera Bradley and i’m hooked! I love everything! I was curious if Vera Bradley is made in the USA? Thanks :)

• These all gifts are nice but i like 1st one the most.

graduation gowns

• Alice Avitabile says:

Where are your laundry bags?