Celebrating Spring!

We’re so excited to officially add Camellia, Ellie Blue, Island Blooms, Rosy Posies, and an impressive batch of great new styles to the Vera Bradley family. We hope you love them!

Inquiring minds. Vote for your favorite of the four new patterns by making a selection below. We’ll announce the winner tomorrow, on Inside Stitch.

• Melanie says:

I love how the Island Blooms pattern coordinates with my other travel pieces. All of my pieces are a different pattern but work together really well. I am looking forward to purchasing this pattern to add to my collection.

• Sandra Rivera says:

I’m torn between Island Blooms and Ellie Blue!!
    Although I’m thinking Island Blooms is more spring.

• Island Blooms makes me smile every time I see it. Can’t wait to own my very own this weekend! Thanks, Vera Bradley, for keeping us colorful all four seasons :-)

• Sue Marie says:

Rosie Posies

• T says:

Rosies Posies! A perfect bouquet of Spring playfulness………….hands down!! = )

• Kelleigh says:

Island Blooms or Ellie Blue :)

• Rachel says:

I’m loving all four of the new Spring patterns but if I had to choose it would be Island Blooms. Maybe I won’t have to choose. LOL

• CJ-VERA OBSESSED! says:

Island Blooms is my Fave right now!! Rather surprised at myself, my first thought was I’d like Rosy Posies, and I do, as well as Chamellia. But there is just something about Island Blooms being so Bright, Cheerful, the Color Combo… It Just Screams Happiness!! Spring Is Here!! Makes You Smile!! Such a Stand Out!!! Love it!!! :)

• Betty says:

Actually I loved them all. Hard to pick.

• Rosy Posies ROCKS! Great to add to my collection. I have Mesa Red and Frankly Scarlet. Rosy Posies it the next greatest thing. I LOVE VB.

• Jeanne says:

I like the Island Blooms and Camellia. I prefer to buy the patterns that are made in the US and not China and it’s getting harder and harder to find any.

• Quinn says:

Island Blooms! Turquoise and lime are pretty much my favorite colors together!

I am also looking forward to Limes Up from the summer collection, since it it also “my colors”, but this topic is about spring =)

• Evelyn says:

I just love all of the new colors, but I’m partial to Rosy Posies because I think it will fit with my Loves Me and Java Blue pieces.

• lelia says:

Camellia is lovely

• Liz says:

So disappointed that the Pleated Tote is not for sale in the new prints! Is this bag going to be discontinued? If so, I’m not sure I’ll be buying any more Vera handbags – it’s the only model I like (as evidenced by my collection of 6 in that model). :(

• I agree with you. The Pleated Tote served every purpose possible – handbag, kid bag, travel tote – it had it all with a zipper no less. Laura, the new bag is on the lines of the Pleated Tote but smaller with a magnetic snap for closure. I settled for the Go Round Tote but hated the zipper after less than 24 hours. Thank God I didn’t take the tags of it. Returned it. Now have all the accessories for Elie Blue with no pocketbook. :(

• Jaime R. Sterba Forseth says:

island bloom is my favorite pattern. It reminds me of the warm tropics over a waterfall. Need I say more.

• laverne1950@gmail.com says:

island bloom and cameilla, can’t decide

• cathy says:

Camellia is so elegant. Classy!

• Linda Cummer says:

Thanks for creating all the spring videos. I love seeing how you coordinate the new line with outfits. I own many of your bags as do my friends. Thanks for being so creative and selling such beautiful and quality bags and accesories.
    Linda

• Dorothy Cain says:

Love the new items. Preparing to go to the store this morning here in CA to see the new colors and buy some things I have been planning to buy in one of the new colors (Ellie Blue).

• Lindsey says:

I love Camellia! So classy!

• samantha says:

Love the Mackinac Island photo shoot!!!!
    Ellie Blue is my favorite

• Sandra says:

I like the Rosy Posie it’s just a happy summer pattern to me.

• Karen says:

I like Rosy Posie and Ellie Blue takes a close second.

• Regina Esteban says:

I like Ellie blue!

• Amy K. says:

Rosy Posies is my favorite, but really, it’s such a hard decision! I want something in all the patterns!! Ellie Blue is also at the top of the list, it will look great with jeans. I loved your Macinac Island video, how beautiful!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

• Sindhu says:

I like both island blooms and camelia both are beautiful,
    But if I had to choose one it would be island bloom

• Lynda Polechko says:

Lynda P. says:
    January 19,2012
    Island Blooms is definitely my favorite!

• Ruth Vrbensky says:

What a Birthday present-these wonderful spring colors!! Loved the Mackinaw Island video-Say YES! to Michigan! With that said, I have to say my favorite spring pattern captures our Great Lakes state perfectly-from its deep blue waters to its golden prairie grasses-Ellie Blue is it!

• Sabrina Radke says:

Island Blue or Ellie Blooms are my faves!

• The Camellia is possibly my favorite pattern ever. Goes with everything and dresses up or down!

• Judy says:

My dear friend Mary Anne is a Vera diva! She actually vacations where Vera shoots little ditties …like Mackinaw Island. We didn’t see her in the video, but I’m sure was close by on her cute bicycle with a Vera in her basket!

I think she would look great toting Island Blue, so that is my vote for Spring! Hope to see you in Blue soon! Your friend, Judy

• Susan says:

It’s a toss up between Camellia and Ellie Blues. Camellia is a great neutral and a little dressier but I love the elephant and colors of Ellie Blues, especially with jeans! Being from Michigan, I also enjoyed seeing the Mackinac Island shoot!!

• MIchelle A.T. says:

I love Island Bloom!!

• Kim Smith says:

Camellia and Island Blue are my faves..can’t wait to get me a purse in one..so pretty!

• hollywithay says:

I love Ellie Blue and Rosy Posies!

• Jill says:

Rosy Posies is beautiful. I love the pattern which has hints of patterns from the past, yet it also has a vibrant freshness as well. Thank you Vera Bradley, Rosy Posies scores a home run! I love you too, Camellia, you’re my second favorite.

• scrapperdeb says:

Island Blooms gets my vote.

• kryn says:

Love the video – cute song.

• Ruth VanderLaan says:

Oops, just voted for the wrong one. I thought they went in order and I liked the second one!! So, though I do like Carmellia, add one more vote to Island Blooms!

• Ruth VanderLaan says:

P.S. I live in MI and love going to Mackinac Island! I took a trip there with my girl friends in August and of course used my Vera Bradley weekender. I wasn’t the only one with that particular bag. It’s perfect! Loved the video done there.

• Your video took me back to my childhood and visits to Mackinac Island. Beautiful! I am actually waiting on a purse in black microfiber- I prefer solids since I wear a lot of patterns.

• Lynnie says:

I am sooooo getting something in Island Blooms!

• Kristina says:

Love Ellie Blue!!

• I just purchased several item’s in Rosey Poies!!! Love it , also love Island Blooms!! That is my next purchase !! Love them

• Sakinah says:

My favorite is Island blooms! It totally reminds me of the beach blue in Barbados.

• Kim Sexton says:

I could not wait to purchase the Side by Side tote in Ellie Blue! I collect elephants and this is a great addition! So love this print! Thank you!

• Dorothy Cain says:

Glad you got yours in Side by Side. I didn’t. The store I went to didn’t get that one in. So I got the Suzani. I liked that. I requested a hold for the Ellie Blue Side by Side, wallet, and business card holder. That will be my Spring bag to carry. I bought the pen, ’cause they don’t last long in the store I go to. And I got the tech case in Ellie Blue as my free gift. Beautiful print!

• Lori B says:

Love the Ellie Blue! So happy they have elephants again… and in blue!

• Amber S. says:

I simply adore Ellie Blue!! Always been a fan of blue and yellow so this new pattern/color combo fits me perfect. Can’t wait to shop next month for a new piece in this pattern!! =)

• Alisa says:

Well, it is a toss up between Island Blue and Camellia. I am a fan of black but for the spring I always go for light colors. Waiting for the new phone case, the store I shop does not carry them yet!

• Mary Long says:

Mackinac Island is the perfect compliment to this Spring collection! Brava!

1 Trackback