Sign up for A Colorful Day, Vegas, baby!

If you’ve ever attended one of our ultimate Vera Bradley fan experiences, you know all about the exclusive shopping, sneak peeks, great speakers and surprises. If you haven’t, you might want to consider a trip to Vegas in April (wink, wink) for A Colorful Day!

We had a spectacular time in Chicago a few months back, and now we’re looking to continue our lucky streak in Sin City. Registration is open for the event, which sold out in Illinois, so grab your girlfriends, family or fly solo, and reserve your spot today!

A Colorful Day: The Ultimate Vera Bradley Experience
April 14, 2012
Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
Las Vegas, Nevada

Tickets are just $99 per person

Learn more and make your reservation

• Zara says:

Signed myself and my mother-in-law up as soon as registration opened last month! Can’t wait for a fun-filled and colorful day!

• Lynnie says:

I wish I could go to A Colorful Day but I’m just a teenager. =( It’s on my bucket list though! =)

• Pam says:

Loved attending the last three colorful day’s and will not miss vegas.

• Marilyn says:

I’m all signed up to go and I can’t wait! :)

• Elizabeth C. says:

I would love for A Colorful Day to be held in the northeast in the future- maybe NY? :)

• Sara says:

I’m with Elizabeth C. Come to the Northeast :)

Or anywhere relatively close to Washington, DC. I went to the one in Charlotte last year with my mom, and we can’t wait to go to another one. Even got a friend who wants to go, too.

• April says:

Red Rock Casino Resort Spa is sold out now, not sure where to stay? Any ideas?

• Melissa says:

Why is it at the same time as the Outlet Sale?

• gwenn says:

i would love to take my mom some time!

• Danielle says:

My mom and I would love to go! Too bad I just found out and last years was in Chicago :( Since my brother and I are in college not enough money to make it :( Would love to have a chance to do it though I just got a Grand Traveler in Rythm and Blues and I love it. My mother got it for me because I am always on the Vera site looking for things on sale. I looke for the lowest prices and got all of my xmas presents on sale except my grand traveler.

• Gwen Smith says:

I cannot wait for Vegas! I missed Chicago due to a sudden surgery. Was so sad since I’m from Chicago. My mom just booked our Vegas trip. Super excited.

• Brittany says:

Please do one in the Northeast next time!!

• Alice says:

Just received an email about “A Colorful Day” in Las Vegas. Amazed that there isn’t a drawing for a free trip to the nearest event (or is there?)! Please let me know. Thanks!

• Linda Estelle says:

My sister and I will be there, Red Rock is such a great resort. Is anyone desperate for vintage Vera? Let me know.

• Brenna says:

Would love to go with my two teenage daughters. Vera Bradley is one of the few things we agree upon style-wise! Anything that gives moms and daughters a common bond is always welcome, especially during these years when they are growing from girls into young women. I hope someday A Colorful Day will be held a little closer to our home in Missouri so we can drive…air travel is so expensive!

• Kate says:

Haven’t been to a Colorful Day before and REALLY want to go to LV, especially since I live in town. But money is tight so my husband and I have to save up for it. Any chance anyone can give an educated guess as to how long we have before it might get full and sell out?

• bria says:

My best friend and I LOVE VB and really want one in the northeast! cant afford vegas=( where will the next colorul day be????????????????????

• 808pooh says:

Can’t wait until April…bought my tickets for colorful day the day i saw it on the website. Will be traveling over 2,000 miles just to get there! I am wondering when will i see it sold out! Come on vb lovers all over there’s so much to do in vegas!

• Jill Flewitt says:

I love Vera Bradley and had a blast at the Chicago event. I can’t wait till Lost Wages…I mean Las Vegas! I am counting the days!

• peg says:

just found out i will be in vegas this weekend. anyone know a way to get entrance even though it is sold out?

• Was the date or location of the next event announced? Just dying to know!