Greet 2012 with a great style by your side

Styles for your celebration

There’s something about New Year’s Eve. It represents a fresh start … the turning of a page … a chance to do better. And, let’s not forget about the parties!

It wouldn’t be New Year’s Eve without friends and family gathering to watch that infamous illuminated ball drop to trigger four fresh digits. We know the big decision is what you’ll wear for the big night, but when it comes to the purse, we’ve got you covered! May we suggest …

styles for your celebration

1. Chain Bag in Rhythm & Blues
2. Envelope Wallet in Suzani
3. Chain Handbag in Floral Nightingale
4. Eloise in Safari Sunset
5. Clutch Wallet in Rhythm & Blues

• Lynnie says:

Yay I’m the first comment! Anyway all these purses are very nice, I might consider buying the Clutch Wallet in Mocha Rouge, but the purse I like the best is the Concert Clutch Crossbody. It’s three purses in one;a clutch, crossbody, and wristlet! It’s also majorly on sale and comes in three colors; Happy Snails, Plum Petals, and Mocha Rouge. All 3 are the Frill Version, I have it in Happy Snails. To me that is the best purse right there!

• doris hendrzak says:

PLEASE DELETE ME FROM YOUR FORUM

• Crystal says:

I love these bags and the new collection. On Christmas my boyfriend got me the Alice in Mocha Rouge and I love it. My new bag is always my favorite. These bags and colors are to die for. I want the chain bag in tea garden or suzani…I’m still deciding. Oh and number 4, the color is safari sunset, not suzani.

• Evelyn McGoldrick says:

When winter dreaies come along, Vera Bradley purses and totes are just so cheerful. Most people wear light and bright colors in summer, I love these purses in winter… they brighten these long dark days so much and make me smile. I have several, for Christmas I got the Rythm and Blues and it is sooooo nice. I personally love the totes because I keep a cross body VB wallet inside and can carry both or leave the larger of the two in the car when I want somthing light and simple across my shoulder.

• Evelyn McGoldrick says:

Thank you for making Symphony In Hue Totes available online again at the sale price. I was so disapointed when I saw they sold out before I even got to see the sale. I did order one today!!!!!!! I was so happy and surprised there were more available.. didn’t waste a second.

• Nancy Witham says:

Love the bags can always find double duty

• J. Meadows says:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK THE TAVERN ON THE GREEN PATTERN!!!!! I loved it. I had a handbag made in that fabric, which wore out. Recently I purchased a Tavern on the Green jacket on ebay, and I love it too. PLEASE BRING BACK THAT PATTERN!!!! I beg of you!

• J. Meadows says:

And why don’t you ever offer your wonderful patterns in other things like cushion covers, quilts, or furniture? I would buy from Vera Bradley more often if you offered your patterns in items other than handbags and accessories.

• Marian Buss says:

My daughter and I would love to join in but we can only purchase when we are on holiday as we live in England and I cannot get Vera Bradley goods shipped to the UK WHY OH WHY??????