D.I.Y. Wednesday: Pencil Cube
It’s Wednesday, and that means another wonderful, useful D.I.Y. craft from Erin, our insanely talented Product Development intern from the New York office. This project leaves you with a beautiful corral for all those unsightly writing utensils and desk essentials. It’s a simple, but a good one!
What you’ll need:
An empty Take Note Cube and some double-stick tape
1. Remove the colored paper riser and “x” frame.
2. Place a piece of tape on the non-colored side of one of the riser flaps. Press the flap down onto the body of the riser to secure.
3. Place tape on the colored side of the remaining three riser tabs.
4. Slide the riser into the Cube so that it covers the open area in the front.
5. Press to secure all of the edges to hold the riser in place.
6. Fill your new Pencil Cube with all of your favorite desk utensils and enjoy!
Come back each Wednesday for more of Erin’s eco-friendly D.I.Y. designs.
This entry was posted in DIY
and tagged DIY
, do it yourself
, Note Cube
, Pencil Cube
. Bookmark the permalink