Lose the blues

The wait is over … our Winter collection has arrived in Stores and at verabradley.com! Our new colors – Tea Garden, Floral Nightingale, Suzani and Rhythm & Blues – are the perfect blend of sweet and sophisticated for the season.

Now that you’ve had a chance to get to know the new styles and colors (if you haven’t yet, check out the inspiration behind Tea Garden, Floral Nightingale, Suzani and Rhythm & Blues), we want to know, what’s your favorite?

• April says:

I am a nurse, so naturally floral nightingale is my favorite! But….they are all beautiful!

• Linda Smith says:

I think they are ripping off customers…prices are way too high…they are out on a yacht in the carribean and i am unemployed…i think people shoud boycot them to force the OUTRAGIOUS prices to go WAY down…

• Paula Fisk says:

Unfortunately, I am not real happy with the 4 new selections. Need something new and different like the black and white last year. Keep out the paisley;s

• Ashley says:

I picked up the Good Book Cover in Suzani last night (a local retailer had a midnight release party–SO FUN!), and I LOVE it! I voted for Rhythm & Blues, though, because in terms of a purse, that’s my favorite. Suzani is super fab for accessories, though. Really, I love them all :)

• Julie Stein says:

Love the vibrant colors of Suzani.

• Kelley says:

These colors are o.k. Im not going to pick a favorite cause I really dont have one. The fall colors were all awesome….these not so much.

• Mari says:

I absolutely fell in love with the Suzani pattern. I love it so much and it works with so much of my wardrobe since I do tend to wear a lot of black. It is really gorgeous in person and I just got back from buying the Eloise bag in Suzani and it is so pretty!!!

• Crystal says:

I really like the Suzani. I have always been a fan of the dark colors in the background that have nice color accents like Suzani and Floral Nightingale.

• Ann says:

LOVE, LOVE LOVE the Rythmn & Blues!

• Heather Kaufman says:

love them all !

• Marina says:

I think you should keep paisleys!!! They are the best! Black and white… not so much. Too boring for me. First pace Rithm & Blues, second Suzani then, Floral Nightingale and Tea Garden is my least fav. Overall I am excited about new collection.

• cynthia says:

Please bring back the Betsy! It was the best bag and one of the few left with a quilted interior. i love all the new patterns and would buy them all in the Betsy but I guess I will have to stock up on old patterns instead.

• Nora says:

i think Vera Bradley should come out if a black and hot pink pattern, but i LOVE the new winter colors

• Cara says:

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Vera in general (my friends all say I’m obsessed) and the new Tea Garden is my favorite pattern since Bali Gold, my very first pattern. Been hopping there would be another floral without white for a while, and here it is! Thanks!

• Chris says:

Since it is not being advertised, you probably don’t know that Vera Bradley products are now being made in China. Hundreds of people lost their jobs in the USA due to the outsoursing. Very disappointed.

• Sandra says:

Is it true? Does Vera Bradley Co. outsource the manufacture of its bags to another country? What country? Where does the padding originate? The fabric?

• Genesis D. says:

Tea Garden is quite lovely!

• Anita says:

Love the tea garden, was told it is for Breast Cancer, is that true?

• Cindy says:

Yes the tea garden is for Breast Cancer. 10% of the net proceeds from is donated to the vera bradley foundation for breast cancer and other breast cancer projects and services!! The Twirly Birds Pink from winter 2010 also goes toward it. Love the floral nightingale and the tea garden!!! Love Vera Bradley!!! :)

• Chris says:

Check the tags in your bags and accessories. The older patterns are made in the USA but the newer ones are made in China. One of the main reasons I liked Vera Bradley was because it was made in the US. The website says Indiana but that is only where their office is located. Labor is cheaper in China – it’s about the money. So sad.

• Carol Lannen says:

That is a real shame to learn these bags are made in China!!! I will not buy another bag! I AM SO SICK OF AMERICAN COMPANIES outsourcing labor to China!! Shame on the owners!!!

• Emma says:

I just love vera bradley soooooo much and i love all the patterns this year but my two favs are Floral Nightengale and Suzani

• Sarah says:

Wow, Rhythm and Blues….Blue Rhapsody much?

• Karmen Kingsley says:

Ya that’s what I was thinking. Also, from afar, floral nightingale looks like purple punch, and tea garden remindes me 2 much of watercolor, which I think looks old-ladyish. I all together hate suzani, it doesn’t look like vera Bradley, more like a knock-off. I have 2 say my fav is floral nightingale, but I definitely won’t be buying anything in any off da new colors! Also just bought 28 items (all in mocha rough andNapkins in happy snails) from online! So far I luv my little Mandy, little Betsy, and I got da carry it all and all In 1 wristlet 2 c which is better! Luv all in 1

• Sirrena says:

first off, i love vera bradley. i own over 40 bags!
    but…
    tea garden looks like watercolor.
    suzani looks like caffe latte.
    floral nightingale like plum petals with birds in it.
    and rhythm and blues looks like lemon parfait but with different colors….
    but this doesnt mean i wont buy any of these patterns..because i do love floral nightingale…!

need ideas please!
    i dislike spring 2012 also…butt i love the patterns for summer 2012.

• Tara says:

Love all the vera patterns
    1st. Rhythm and blues
    2nd. Floral Nightingale
    3rd. Tea Garden
    4th. Suzani
    P.S. i wish vera bradley would come out with a pink and black pattern!!!!! I have a vera tote in plum petals for school its awesome

• Hillary says:

What is the pattern in the video at 37 seconds and 40 seconds? I don’t recognize that as one of the 4 new patterns!

• Linda Smith says:

they are total rip off artists…boycot those bast@@@@s to force them to lower their OUTRAGIOUS PRICES…wonder what the Chinese people make an hour/

• Linda Smith says:

anyone that is so ignorant to pay their high prices should be ashamed…their products are not made in the USA…they are made in China taking away from American Citizens…get real…do buy from them and if you do you are a total idiot.

1 Trackback