Tea Garden

Trend Reporter Liz takes us, color by color, through Winter 2011.

Tea Garden

The line between dream and reality is erased with this fantastical floral. Foliage and copious petals will cover every available surface this season, think florals growing out of control. We’ve put blushing pink and orange posies on a neutral grey ground giving these make-up colors the perfect foundation to thrive. A simple pattern of interlocking rings on the inside give just a bit of geometric contrast. This pattern is also our new Foundation print, so it’s not only beautiful, it’s full of hope!

Winter 2011 colors and styles arrive online and in stores Thursday, September 22!

• MoriahN says:

It’s cute, and I like that it supports the Foundation, but I don’t think I’ll get anything in it!
    (well, we know what pattern they are retiring next time! : ))

• Brooke says:

Liz, you look SO TINY compared to that Model!!

• JoAnn says:

I love this print and so glad that it’s the new Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer print. Knowing people who are/were effected by this disease, myself included, I will certainly buy something from this collection. :-)

• EILEEN says:

LOVE THIS ONE. IT LOOKS AWFUL “SPRINGY” FOR WINTER THOUGH. WHOEVER THINKS UP THESE DESIGNS OUGHT TO GET A MEDAL. LOVE THEM ALL. WISH I COULD HAVE ONE OF EACH.

• CJ-VERA OBSESSED! says:

I LOVE this Pattern!! The Florals & Colors, JUST BEAUTIFUL!! What a CHEERFUL Pattern for the Winter Doldrums!! LOVELY!! I will definitely be buying this Pattern. LOVE that it’s the New Foundation Print, GORGEOUS!! GREAT JOB VERA!!!! :)

• Sparky says:

This pattern looks really interesting! Has Vera ever used a pattern with a grey background before?

• Wendy says:

Not my cup of “tea”. Definitely wrong for winter, way too summery, and as always, too much pink and floral.

• Cathy K. says:

Really like the liner fabric in this line – might be fun to see something similar as the main pattern in the future.

• Cheryl S says:

Good pattern for summer….Why didn’t Vera introduce a pattern with a BROWN background for a change???

• Susan E. Orlowski says:

It looks more like a summer pattern !! Pretty , but more like summer !

• I think it is very pretty. I like!!

• Diana B. says:

I love this beautiful pattern, it looks like more of a year round pattern if you are into pink. the old tea garden pattern looked like more of a summer and fall pattern (there were little gold leaves in the background), but this one is more bright! I would love to get something in this and wear it all year round.

• Edwina Brown says:

I love Tea Garden! I plan on getting a purse and wallett it it. Thanks for such a pretty print. Edwina Brown

• Ann says:

Great color choice for a fabulous cause.

• Lisa says:

Tea Garden is such a beautiful, well-thought out color and pattern,…WOW! The symbolism of vibrant flowers outside remind me that cancer does not choose the best times/season to challenge us with our busy lives full of wonderful flowers, colors and greenery overgrowth over a gloomy grey that is cancer. The inside multiple, different, bright links tell us we are not alone and with the right mindset we, “ALL”, can get through anything! Vera Bradley has outdone themselves,…Bravo!

• geetika says:

I bought laptop sleeve and watch in tea garden today 22nd sep 2011 as I love the pattern and ofcourse for noble cause..

• Claire says:

This pattern is really pretty! I love the pinks and flowers. I just got it in the laptop backpack and it’ll be great for brightening up winter!

• As another posted, this seems more spring-like than winter, with too much pink. Doubt I will purchase anything in this pattern.

1 Trackback