Floral Nightingale

Trend Reporter Liz takes us, color by color, through Winter 2011.

Floral Nightingale

Here it is, more navy, I am telling you this color is spicing up the season, could it be the new black? Okay, Probably not, but this pattern is so fabulously adorable … white and light blue birds nestled amongst a moonlit forest sparkling in navy, two shades of violet right for the season, and twinkling green leafs. We love adding a little touch of humor and whimsy in the new line with birds and other flying creatures — subtle enough to disappear into the rest of the pattern, yet visible enough to make this an amazing everyday pattern on trend.

Winter 2011 colors and styles arrive online and in stores Thursday, September 22!

• Tracy says:

I love this pattern!

• This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!!!!!!

• Sue says:

Cute Pattern… wish the leaves were a nicer shade of green though… LOVE the Navy & Purples together! :)

• JoAnn says:

I love this new pattern with the birds and LOVE that there are dragonflies as well!!

• a b b e y says:

This is sooo adorable! This has to be one of my favorite patterns VB has ever made!! I love the colors [so pretty], I love the birds [so cute], I love the dragonflies [such an amazing little part] and I adore the purple! <3

Definitely my favorite as of now. :) You guys did a fabulous job with this one!

• Susan E. Orlowski says:

I like this, not my favorite so far !

• Lisa Berry says:

It’s not “me” but I am glad that I will see the cute birds when my sister comes by. She is so excited to see it next week!

• Donna says:

There are so many things to love about this pattern; the beautiful colours, the pretty little nightingales, or the delicate dragonflies. It’s all so pretty!

• Megan P says:

Love, love, loooove this one! The color combination is great and I definitely need a Saddle Up or Quick Draw, along with the new Snappy Wallet! :)

• Wendy says:

I love the pattern, but as usual – too much purple – and pink. Love the navy, love the partridges – just need some cooler colors for winter, purple is too, well, purple.

• Cathy K. says:

Not my style, but I think maybe a few accessories may be a holiday gift for a coworker in this pattern.

• Margaret says:

I get the “brighten up the winter blahs” concept behind the new winter colors/patterns, but I wish VB had gone with at least one more subdued color combination. I was hoping for a classic black pattern, typically released in winter. Oh well, Tea Garden will be fabulous for the spring!

• Sparky says:

Love the whimsy in this pattern!

• JustinaLynn says:

this is beautiful! the pattern reminds me of a warm autumn nights at a festival or at a Holloween party. the colors really stand out nice for fall and winter. ;)

• Elizabeth says:

I absolutely love this. Purple’s my favorite color, and I much prefer it with a background of navy as opposed to brown like in plum petals. I also love the birds and dragonflies. Can’t wait to get something (or multiple things) in this pattern!:)

• I purchased a bag in this pattern through QVC and it is on its way. Love the combination of purple and navy, even though I don’t wear a lot of navy — this will be an accent piece with purples, violets, and other tops in similiar shades that I wear with black.. Like the bird pattern as well.

1 Trackback