Winter 2011 is almost here …

Our new Winter colors don’t arrive until September 22, but we thought you might like to take a peek at what’s to come. So for now, we give you this …

and of course, you can download these for your desktop …

Floral Nightingale

Rhythm & Blues

Suzani

Tea Garden

… But that’s not all. Check back each day this week to hear from Trend Reporter Liz on the inspiration behind of each of our four new colors. Enjoy!

• Shelbie says:

I can’t wait!!! I love the Rhythm and Blues! I am already working overtime so feed my Vera addiction!

• dianfred says:

I looked the patterns over again. I just love, love, love Rhythm and Blues. It reminds me of Blue Rapsody that I dearly love, too.

• Fran says:

Ooooo big shout of Thank You to VB for the fabulous winter patterns and having my home town for the photo shoot canvas!

• Doris Kressly says:

Fall patterns were OK……..these are FABULOUS! (I did get the 100 handbag in Safari) I have a bunch of Blue Rhapsody so I won’t want much of the Rhythm & Blues……but I’ll be especially buying pieces of SUZANI. That pattern is just plain bright and beautiful. And something unique or special in the floral nightengale……….loving the purple and olive together. The tea garden gets me thinking spring.

Now I am wondering what new bag designs are on the way?

• Reba Tullos says:

Great new designs!

• sandy gray says:

love the winter designs can’t wait sandy

• Aniqa says:

Gorgeous!<3 LOVEEE VERAA BRADLEYY

• peachy trosper says:

all look very good cant wait to get new pattern and colors i always get 1 new color soon as they come out

• Kelly says:

Love them bu make more with green pls!!!

• I am sad to say I dislike them all. Floral Nightingale makes a lovely desktop, but, if the video and winter catalogue preview are any indication, it seems to photograph on the blue side of the spectrum, rather than the green. Rhythm & Blues, for as much as I adore paisley, is also too blue for me. (How about a pretty deep purple/turquoise peacock-inspired paisley?) Tea Garden is an assault on the eyes, reminding me a little too much of a vomit incident one of my 1st graders had this morning, though I appreciate the nod toward breast cancer awareness. Of them all, I most like Suzani, though I cannot stand all the gold muck cluttering up the background of the print — so distracting from the lovely oranges, turquoises, and purples! I like it as a desktop especially, as the gold is constrained to the bottom of the screen and the lush neutral black is more present. I think I may like it on smaller bags and wallets, but it is an absolute cacophany when used in massive amounts.

Wish there were more understated, demure tones like my fall favourite, Mocha Rouge, or simplistic two-tone designs like Twirly Birds Navy. In general, I am not a fan of these loud designs. I love and appreciate the desire to make winter colourful — but sometimes too much is too much!

For now, I will look continue to nurture my Mocha Rouge addiction and look forward to the spring collection. Please don’t let me down!

• littlered says:

Sorry but I have to agree. Just haven’t been happy with most of the newer patterns in some time now. I do like the Folkloric and I guess that will be the next pattern I will get. I will as you said just wait it out until Spring because I do love Vera Bradley.

• Read my blog stopper blogger

• Brittany says:

I LOVE LOVE!!!

• Angela says:

Tea Garden! Lovely…..

• Chris Hook says:

Can’t wait to see them in person! Keep them coming:)

• Marie says:

O.K. I think I am beginnig to sense an addiction problem….I think you all need help! (Myself included, of course!)

• Shelley says:

*****Screams with excitement********. I love tea garden and can’t wait until the 22nd!!

• Karen says:

Really — a page of swatches would have been fine.

• Naiwen says:

Your blog’s very well designed. I can see you put a lot of effort into it. I love artists and gfx designers. I suppose you can use it for other purposes too.

• Erica says:

I absolutely love Vera Bradley, but the new colors were a big let down for me, as they are all remixes of past colors. Suzani is a mix of Symphony in Hue and Yellow Bird, Tea Garden is a pink version of Water Color, Rhythm and Blues is a mix of Peacock and Blue Symphony. I do absolutely love Floral Nightingale, as it adds a little something to the Plum Petals that I wanted to love, but couldn’t because something was missing.  I am very excited for the new collection, I can’t wait for that to be revealed!!

• Danielle K. says:

I loveeeeee the Suzani pattern, can’t wait to get a Vera in it. Since I’ve already purchased EVERYTHING Mocha Rouge, I think it may be time to invest in a new pattern!

• Lisa says:

My 1 yr. old daughter loves the video…especially the music (who is the artist)…I’ve played it so many times I’ve now lost count. I think it’s because the scenes move so quickly that it keeps her entertained. I only wish there were closer shots of the patterns…a lot of them were far away…and, very fast glimpses. I’m looking forward to seeing them in person.

• Bethany Lopez says:

This was certainly a tease…you could hardly see the bags let alone the new designs because the scenes in the video changed so quickly! Please slow it down for next time, I actually kept pausing the video to try and get a good glimpse of your new products! Thanks.

• jess says:

love the colours… hopefully I can find some through ebay soon… it is so much fun being the only person in Queensland Australia to carry these bags… you wouldn’t believe the amount of times I am asked on the street about my laptop backpack in purple punch…. am still waiting for the day when I can purchase directly from the vera website!!!
    from Jess – AUSTRALIA!!!

• Cathy K. says:

Love Suzani -think that it will brighten
    the weary dreary days of winter here in NYC!

• Lucile McMahon says:

Why don’t you ever do something is red.white,and blue? How about something with stars and stripes? How bout something patriotic?

• Ruth Pichaj says:

Oh, wow. Being a nurse, I think Floral Nightingale will be a must for me! So hard to resist. Thank you for bringing color and beauty to my life!

• Lindsay G says:

I’m excited to see all the options for these new patterns! They look chic and colorful for winter which is what I am always looking for! I love the song as well, what is it?

• Sandy says:

Have you considered a pattern to honor victims/survivors of 9/11? I love to show pride and honor for our country.

• nancee says:

Absolutely love the colours, great designs.

• shay says:

We need breakaway lanyards for the younger VB followers.

• Becky says:

I LOVE them all!!!! especially floral nightengale!!!!!!!!!!

• Sue says:

Would like to see new tote and wallet styles. Seems like only 1 new tote this release and a wallet that has already been done before. The colors are beautiful.

• Nita says:

i’m nita and i am indonesian
    Your blog is very interesting
    do you like batik?

• Emily says:

Oh my goodness!! So many awesome patterns, and I haven’t even bought anything in the fall colors yet! Teat Garden is my favorite! I was lucky enough to see some of these patterns at the VB store in Oakbrook.

• Amanda says:

Suzani coming at me!!!

• Lisa Berry says:

Thank you so much for the wallpapers! I can’t take down my Mocha Rogue for a few months yet, but I am glad to know I have options come November. And great job with the patterns! My mom, my two sisters, and I each have one new color that “belongs” to us individually. This WILL BE a colorful winter!

• can’t wait ~! loved the video , it was pretty awesome . :)

• Laura Pettigrew says:

Suzani is calling my name!! I love that one!!!

• Jude says:

I just love all my VB handbags and accessories. I don’t think I’ll be purchasing any of the new winter colors because they’re too similar to other patterns I already own. Oh well, I’ll have more money to spend on the spring line.

• KelseyJ says:

oh my gosh!!! Tea Garden and Rhythm and Blues!!! I LOVE IT

• Kathy says:

I would love to see Vera Bradley do a Christmas pattern for Winter. I loved the Hens-n-Holly pattern from years back. And Chanticleer with the chicken eggs. I think VB has used to much paisleys lately. Can you bring some of the classic patterns back?! Please?

• Laura says:

what is the pattern that looks like bright colorful writing with black trim, they are all carrying this pattern on the 2 bench bike thing and I see it in other spots in the video, is it frill?

2 Trackbacks

• How it all Started |
  • { Favorite Finds } The Winter 2011 Vera Bradley Wallpapers | Inspiration Notebook