New York, New York

In town for a conference, a few members of the E-Commerce team were lucky enough to visit our co-workers in the New York City office. Thank you, ladies, for your hospitality!

Vera Bradley New York Office
Vera Bradley New York Office
Vera Bradley New York Office
Vera Bradley New York Office
Vera Bradley New York Office
Vera Bradley New York Office

• Gale L says:

Wow what a view! I’m from the little town in Woolwich Maine. I think we don’t have anything higher then three story high. If I was to go to New York I’d have my eye’s to the sky. What a beautiful day it looks like too. Have a great day From your little town girl Gale In Maine

• What beautiful photos! I can’t decide if the office photos or city photos are more lovely. It’s definitely a tie :-) Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the Vera Bradley event this October in Chicago. It will be my first time!

• Libby Bates says:

Oh. My. Gosh. That view is to die for! Hope you guys had fun in NYC!

• Janna says:

I didnt realize VB had NYC offices! Its funny because I live fairly close to NYC and there isnt even a retailer there last time I checked. I think a Sig. Store in NYC would be great!

• Samantha Valcarcel says:

Please open a store in NYC! Manhattan needs one badly!

• Hannah says:

A year ago I didn’t even know what Vera Bradley was untill my aunt gave me a bag for christmas and I went to the store in Southlake TX just out of curiousity-Now i’m hooked! I love all of Vera Bradley’s unique designs and how there’s something for everyone. I’m a junior in high school and I still havn’t decided on my career path just yet. I really want a job I can be happy doing for the rest of my life. This post got me thinking…what is a career with Vera Bradley like?

• Whittney says:

wow that is an amazing view! i hope one day i can have that great of job! sounds like fun!

• Zorro Vazquez says:

Hi Sylvia!

• I EAT CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST says:

i wish i could look outside my window and see that sometimes…

1 Trackback

• You want something green, you have to D.I.Y. | Inside Stitch: The Official Vera Bradley Blog