• Gale L says:

Wow what a view! I’m from the little town in Woolwich Maine. I think we don’t have anything higher then three story high. If I was to go to New York I’d have my eye’s to the sky. What a beautiful day it looks like too. Have a great day From your little town girl Gale In Maine

• What beautiful photos! I can’t decide if the office photos or city photos are more lovely. It’s definitely a tie :-) Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the Vera Bradley event this October in Chicago. It will be my first time!

• Libby Bates says:

Oh. My. Gosh. That view is to die for! Hope you guys had fun in NYC!

• Janna says:

I didnt realize VB had NYC offices! Its funny because I live fairly close to NYC and there isnt even a retailer there last time I checked. I think a Sig. Store in NYC would be great!

• Samantha Valcarcel says:

Please open a store in NYC! Manhattan needs one badly!

• Hannah says:

A year ago I didn’t even know what Vera Bradley was untill my aunt gave me a bag for christmas and I went to the store in Southlake TX just out of curiousity-Now i’m hooked! I love all of Vera Bradley’s unique designs and how there’s something for everyone. I’m a junior in high school and I still havn’t decided on my career path just yet. I really want a job I can be happy doing for the rest of my life. This post got me thinking…what is a career with Vera Bradley like?

• Whittney says:

wow that is an amazing view! i hope one day i can have that great of job! sounds like fun!

• Zorro Vazquez says:

Hi Sylvia!

• I EAT CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST says:

i wish i could look outside my window and see that sometimes…

1 Trackback

• You want something green, you have to D.I.Y. | Inside Stitch: The Official Vera Bradley Blog