Dorm room by design

As any of us who have occupied a dorm room know, decorating your intimate living space to suit your style is essential for a successful semester. In an effort to help you bring color to campus, we’ve created College and Dorm, a category dedicated to fashions perfect for flaunting this fall.

Dorm Room Essentials

1. Shower Caddy in Happy Snails | 2. Laundry Bag in Happy Snails | 3. Flip Flops in Mocha Rouge | 4. Chain Lanyard in Mocha Rouge | 5. Zip ID Case in Mocha Rouge | 6. Ribbon Board in Plum Petals | 7. Mini Desk Set in Plum Petals | 8. Book Keepers in Plum Petals

Once you deck your dorm room in Vera Bradley, we would love to see a picture. Share with us by emailing insidestitch@verabradley.com!

• alyssa says:

now just make a comforter and everything will be perfect!

• desianne says:

Yes! and some coordinating pillows, bath rugs, etc…. :)……… The napkins can be used to make pillows. Do you have the napkins in the new colors?

• Meagan says:

I agree with the comforter idea! I would absolutely LOVE that!

• Lindsay Gregg says:

Comforter and shower curtain — I really wish VB would make dorm stuff in every pattern, though.

• Elizabeth C. says:

Vera Bradley bedding would be a great idea!

• Sparky says:

Along the same lines as bed linens/comforter, when will we see Vera Bradley towels? There are the beach towels of course, but towels in “regular” sizes would also be great. And since dorm rooms seem to always have cold floors, what about small area rugs too?

• Izzy says:

Yes i totally agree with both the comforter and towel ideas! i have been hoping vera would come out with a quilt or curtains for years!!! it can’t be a true vera bradley dorm without the basics!

• Diana says:

I agree with the other ladies I would LOVE if vera came out with a line of bed linens and comforters/quilts and pillow cases…Id say it would be a major seller!!!!!

• Madi says:

i made my own comforter. you can just cut up some squares of your favorite design and the colors from it and make a quilt that can be used as a comforter

• Kelly says:

I to would love a comforter. I would love it if you would make it in king size for those of us who do not live in a dorm. Madi, that is awesome I would love to see the quilt you made.

• Megan says:

Vera bradley ppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeee make bedding/comforter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Megan says:

P.s. i have a twin bed

• Megan says:

I hope the bedding is cheaper than $200

• ir read in a magazine that Vera Bradley bedding should be coming out June 28th. Fingers crossed :)

• Emily says:

Will Vera Bradley be coming out with dorm accessories for this year? I would really like to get some mocha rouge pillows, dorm rug, and ribbon board for my dorm.