Vera goes bridal

We always love when you ladies share your bridal pictures with us, like these creative shots incorporating one of our most popular accessories.

Kate Morrow Photography

Kyle and Brenna Long were married in Grand Haven, Michigan, on June 11. The ceremony was held outside on the lawn at the Holiday Inn Hotel Spring Lake/Grand Haven, which overlooks Lake Michigan.

Kate Morrow Photography

The bride gifted her attendants with Boysenberry, Watercolor, Folkloric, Lemon Parfait, Very Berry Paisley, Viva la Vera and Blue Lagoon Vera Bradley Umbrellas, and thought it would be cute to incorporate them into some of her photos. She collaborated with photographer Kate Morrow of Kate Morrow Photography, and the result was these adorable images, too cute not to share!

• MoriahN says:

So cute! It’s a great idea too! And I dont even have a boyfriend yet! : )

• Tracy says:

So cute!

• Brooke says:

Soooo presh!

• Lyndsey Erin says:

That’s such a great idea!

• Elizabeth C. says:

Cute! Love Vera umbrellas!

• Tracy Blanks says:

Tracy Blanks from Mobile, Al thinks that they looked so eligant and happy congratulations!

• Fabulously fun photo shoot! I highly recommend Vera Bradley items to my brides for their bridesmaid gifts. Who wouldn’t want something lovely from the Vera Bradley line!

• Erin Grandstaff says:

That is such a cute and fun idea! The pictures are really fun too. Since I’m already married, I’m going to share this with two of my friends who are getting married later this year!

• Emmy P says:

Aw that’s so cute! Love the idea with the Vera umbrella’s (great choice) congratulations :)

• Vicki says:

My 19yr old daughter & I love this! I scanned the article & saw this event was in Grand Haven. We bought our first Vera purse in GH. We camp at GH & often drive the 25 mile distance from our home as we love the beach, the downtown, & the boardwalk. Grand Haven was where I shot all of this daughter’s senior photos.

• Adorable idea; we wil be visiting the area this summer & only wish we were having a wedding there.——Carol/mama13-Toms River, NJ

• Libby Bates says:

Wow– so cute!

• Sparkle says:

Adorable, plus it’s great to see brides giving their attendants gifts that will do more than just sit on a shelf and collect dust. But, why is the bride carrying a plain umbrella? Deco Daisy or Night and Day would have gone great with her dress!

• Brenna Long says:

I can answer that being the bride. I had one, English meadows actually. The night of my rehearsal dinner it disappeared out of the restaurant. I was soooooo sad but I’d had my heart set on these pictures for months so we improvised. Green was my other wedding color.

• Danielle says:

My wedding colors and theme revolve around the Baroque pattern – my fiance proposed with a large duffle in that pattern. I sent a matching id wallet to each of my bridesmaids when I asked them to be part of our day! Our flower girl is carrying a small purse instead of basket and our ring bearer is carrying the Christmas edition Baroque recipe tin. I bought wrapping pattern in this pattern to accent center pieces, card box, etc. I’m getting excited for the big day!

1 Trackback