New Dockside Canvas colors

Calling all canvas fans! We turned up the color on our Dockside Canvas collection for Summer 2011. You can still sport the Large Tote, Small Tote and Clutch Cosmetic you adore, but now you have a Corner Clip Zip and a few more shades from which to choose.

Available online and in stores Thursday, May 5!

Help us welcome Dove Grey, Deco Red, Meadow Green and Sunshine Yellow by commenting below. We’ll select one lucky person to receive a Small Tote in the Summer color of their choice!

*This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for commenting and congratulations to Angela Earliwine and Tina V., who won Small Totes, in their favorite Summer colors!

• beth wages says:

i love all Vera Bradley products…the red canvas is BEAUTIFUL….hope i get one for Mother’s Day…if not, I may have to treat myself!!!

• cj says:

Great colors..loving the red. So hot for the 4th of July.

• Donna in Montana says:

I love the canvas designs and especially the Meadow Green. It is so MY color. If I were carrying a tote in Meadow Green I know my friends would say “where did you get that great tote in YOUR color?”

• Rachel B. says:

these totes are awesome!
    I can’t wait to have one for myself!
    they seem like they will come in handy for the summer and all year round!

• Kerry says:

My Hubby got me the Meadow Green Large Tote for Mother’s Day, I would LOVE the Small tote to match!! Or maybe in Deco red since red is my fave color… Oh they are all so cute!!

• Jasmine Jordan says:

Wow…I need this purse!!!

• I love all Vera Bags (& accessories), but I have never tried the canvas. Would love one in that Green. So perfect for Texas..Year round spring in a bag!

• Alice Mosel says:

Love all the colors, but the meadow green is my favorite. Have three Vera Bradley handbags and a wallet. Love all of them!

• Michelle Kenney says:

I bought an orange small tote for my grandmother and she just loves it. I think I now need one in red.

• Pam says:

I love the idea of canvas sans print! The prints are always so colorful, but simple is also great. And plain can go with so many things.

• Jennifer says:

Absolutely LOVING these bags– must say, Dockside Canvas is one of my favorite VB series! Deco Red or Meadow Green are much too tempting for their own good.

• Renee says:

Really loving the yellow bag!

• Toni says:

I’m really lovin’ the green…and the red…and the yellow, too…

• Allison says:

i LOVE these!! green is my most favorite color and i cant wait to get my hands on these cute products!! yay for new vera!!

• Stephanie German says:

I absolutely LOVE these canvas bags, especially the small tote in Deco Red and Sunshine Yellow. The colors are so bright and inviting! These are perfect for summer activities, like going to the beach. I can’t wait to own one! Vera Bradley keeps getting better and better! :)

• Sarah K. says:

Love how cheerful the colorful canvas is! Can’t wait to see it in person!!!!

• Margie Wallacae says:

I haven’t bought mine yet hoping to get one of these for Mother’s Day. The large one would be great to use at the beach, which is why the Sunshine Yellow is my favorite.

• Lisa Gillogly says:

Perfect for the beach! Vera, you rock!

• KATHY says:

My niece bought a small canvas tote in navy last month and I have wanted one in any color ever since! I like the solids even more than the prints. These solid totes are very classic and would never go out of style.

• Nancy says:

Love all the colors – but especially the yellow – reminds me of sunshine. Great to have a solid to go with all the beautiful prints!

• arlene says:

Love, love, love the bag the green is a great color. Looking forward to see it at the store.

• Nicole says:

LOVE the colors! They remind me of skittles and a sunny day! Super fun! Can’t wait to go get one! But which colore do I pick? ….may just have to by all of them! lol

• Karen says:

Love, love, love the new red canvas.

• Love this, especially in the green! Would love it for the beach or the zoo with my son!

• Denise McDonnell says:

I saw the Meadow Green small tote and fell in love. It has now been adopted and is living in our loving home. It is cherished and such a bright little thing. I am very proud of my small tote. She goes everywhere with me!

• Loved the big sunshine yellow tote so much, I bought it today @ my local authorized Vera Bradley store in TN. Can’t wait to use it for our beach trip and to the pool! I know I will be the most fashionable Mom w/ it! Have been waiting so long for a functional tote and this is it!!!

• Connie says:

Your bags are beautiful.Love the canvas for summer.Practical for the beach and all around.Love the colors,but i think yellow is my favorite. So easy to wash. Love them.

• Andrea says:

Hi. I love the dockside canvas totes and would love to have one. Im about to graduate from college and it would come in very handy while pursuing my career.

• Mary says:

I love the new dockside canvas!! I especially like the yellow…it reminds me of the sunshine (in which I love to bask). I have so many Vera Bradleys that it is hard to decide from day to day which one to carry. So much fun to be different each day/week.

• Kimmie says:

OMG! I love love LOVE the Meadow Green!!! Im addicted to Vera Bradley <3!

• Emily says:

I LOVE the sunshine yellow! The small size is great! Thank you VB 4 making amazing bags!

• gatorgirl11 says:

Does each color coordinate with one of the VB signature patterns like they did for the spring colors??? If so, where can I find a list of what the coordinating patterns are?