• Rhonda Darbro says:

I have the Get Carried Away Tote and LOVE it. It’s unbelievable how much it holds and all the pockets are great for packing those small items! I have used it as everything from a baby bag to an overnight bag to a crafting/sewing bag to go. My kids are all grown now & I still use it regularly. I love everything Vera Bradley!

• Susan Young says:

The baby bag is a must have and SO cute! I wish that there would have been baby bags like this when my children were babies!!

• Tracy H. says:

The Ditty Bag can be used for so many things because of it’s versatility, so that’s my vote. I’ve used mine to carry my lunch, snacks for my daughter, soiled clothing, toys, and the list goes on and on. And, spills won’t damage the inside because of the vinyl lining!

• Lynn says:

I think the baby bag would be perfect for new mothers and the cooler or let’s do lunch for mothers with older kids. Sounds like picnic time!

• Laura Killefer says:

I think the Get Carried Away would be perfect! I have one and LOVE it! It would be great for moms!

• Kelly says:

Personally I used the Miller Bag, with a Ditty bag inside for wet items. It is not as big as the get carried away tote, but larger than the baby bag. For me it was the perfect fit! And I love all the pockets inside for organization.

• Elizabeth Visak says:

I Love the cooler. Great for summer fun!

• joan says:

I think all the bags shown are great for working moms . If you bring your lunch to work or like me you knit at lunch time for the grandkids . The baby bag for the childrens items when you drop them off to the sitter.

• S. Greiner says:

I love, love, love the Get Carried Away tote…especially with a 2 and 3 year old…that would be filled quickly!!! Love you Vera :)!

• Lisa Ouzts says:

Baby bag tote is great for mommy on the go!! I have three Vera Bradley bags, and I use them as a diaper bag!! Love it:)

• Katie says:

I have a Baby Bag and love it, it’s nice that it’s not too deep so you aren’t digging around for all the little baby things when you need something quick! The Get Carried Away Tote is great for a toddler bag when you need to carry spare clothes and activities to kid your child busy. It’s also good for moms with more than one kiddo who need to lug stuff for both.