Holly carries …

Run into Vera Bradley Public Relations Administrative Assistant Holly Wagner Monday through Saturday, and you’ll find her sporting a Get Carried Away Tote in Watercolor, packed with all of the essentials for her late-afternoon workout sessions. (We were shocked at how color coordinated it all was!)

An avid aerobics participant, Holly regularly attends Group Groove, Group Step, Group Power and Centergy classes six days a week, at 5:30.  Now, that’s motivation we admire! Without further ado, let’s see what Holly carries …

Holly Wagner, Public Relations Administrative Assistant

Holly's bag

1. Nike Dual Fusion RN shoes
2. Trip Kit in Very Berry Paisley and Garnier Fructis hairspray
3. A reusable water bottle and Umbrella in Boysenberry
4. Goody headbands
5. Hard Eyeglass Case in Totally Turq with Clara Sunglasses inside and SJP NYC perfume from the movie Sex and the City II
6. Printed Flip Flops in Lemon Parfait and Shape, In Style and Lucky magazines
7. Get Carried Away Tote in Watercolor

• Allegra Franklin says:

What a well put together lady and an absolutely gorgeous bag! I wish I had the workout motivation she does!!

• Amy Middleton says:

I LOVE this tote! Its so fresh and eye-catching!

• Brittany McRae says:

I LOVE THIS!!! It’s not available on the VB website in Watercolor =( Where can I get it?

• Amy Perry says:

Love this segment on the blog! It makes me think of new uses for some of my favorite items or items I might have passed over otherwise!!!! Keep ‘em coming!

• Elizabeth C. says:

I really enjoy these posts! I always love seeing Veras being used!

• Kristin says:

One of my favorite sections on the blog… After I looked at this, I had to purchase the trip kit. Can’t wait to get it in!!! Also, watercolor was one of the prints I wasn’t very excited about until I saw it on Holly. Excellent way to showcase new prints. Thanks again Vera Bradley!!!

• Marisol Aponte says:

Quick Question
    Is there any interest in making rain boots to match the umbrellas?? It would definitely make a statement!! I appreciate the response, many blessings, Marisol.