Leslee carries …

Known around the office as much for her bubbly, friendly demeanor and winsome smile, as for her enviable fashion sense, Merchandise Analyst Leslee Hill always looks on trend. This made us feel, naturally, inclined to take a peek inside her Tote.

Leslie Hill

As a Vera Bradley employee and mother to 22-month-old son Sullivan, Leslee never leaves home without an adorable snapshot of her little guy (seen below in her Card Keeper) tucked inside one of her many Vera Bradley wallets. The rest of her accessories keep her organized, looking and smelling good, and prepared for any impromptu meetings. It all comes together beautifully!

In Leslie's bag1. Tote in Buttercup; Tickets for Friends and Family night at the 2011 Vera Bradley Outlet Sale; Pocket Folder in Lemon Parfait; Pocket Papers in Boysenberry; Magnetic Personality in Folkloric.

2. List of yoga classes at Lotus; Zum Body Eucalyptus lotion; Ball Point Pen in Call in Me Coral; Jane Sunglasses.

3. Dockside Canvas Clutch Cosmetic in Clementine.

4. Canvas Card Keeper in Clementine; Blackberry phone.

How do you use Vera Bradley to accessorize and stay organized?

• Tammy says:

The tote is my favorite too I love it

• Jessica says:

I carry everything in my tote! I have 6 kids my super tote is always full!

• Lilac Wolf says:

I have the planner, multiple totes that I keep crafts in, a pencil bag for my crochet hooks. I recently purchased a travel piece that I will be moving all our sensitive documents into – way classier than an envelope. :) And of course my bowler bag which is my new fav. purse.

• Lilac Wolf says:

Oh I forgot my e-reader sleeve for my Nook Color, honestly the best thing for it. I bought a cover at the store and it just got in the way.

• Erin S. says:

Aside from carrying a VB purse (currently Squared Away in Watercolor!), I accessorize inside the purse with a check book cover, either an audrey/caitlyn/small cosmetic for my little things such as lipgloss, lotion, and my VB lanyard, a turn lock wallet, VB ball point pen in watercolor, pocketpal in watercolor, and button up coin purse. All these things help me stay organized in my purse!

• Tricia says:

How fun! I love to use my tote to carry my cross stitch supplies so I have something to work on when I’m out and about waiting for my husband or children.

• Libby B. says:

Very cute! I love the Dockside Canvas!

• Jillian Shuhart says:

The Clementine goes great with the Buttercup! I’ll have to look into that for myself ;-)

• Rachael says:

I have to carry everything in my Stephanie Baroque purse! The Pockets are awesome!

• Valerie says:

My Vera bag keeps me organized. Take it to work every morning with that days essentials. Used as carry on purse for flights and also when I have yo take family to the doctor and need room for extra information. Love it!

• Kyung says:

i love my all my totes !

• Allegra says:

I have an old large tic tac tote that is amazing for class! But I am always organized with a VB notebook and the student agenda!!

• Dena says:

I love seeing what other people carry in their bags and I love Vera Bradley accessories! In my purse, I carry a Poppy Fields checkbook cover, a Poppy Fields ballpoint pen (love the pens!), and a Simply Violet coin purse that holds tweezers, fingernail clippers, a small hand lotion and pill case. Soon I’ll add a Baroque mint tin.

• Elizabeth C. says:

The Vera tote is perfect for staying organized- with all the deep, quilted pockets, there is a place for everything! I have the Vera in Versailles and in Mediterranean White :-)

• Fran says:

Barcelona Vera is my main work tote. When I run neighborhood errands by foot, I throw a few esstentiLs in the Baroque holiday tote!

• Dee says:

I have my very berry paisley tote, barcelona one for the money wallet, poppy fields cosmetic case w/ chap stick, inhalers, etc, planner, keys, water bottle…I can also slip my work folders in on the days I’m working, or my son’s stuff in on the days we’re running errands!

• LorieR says:

My shopping list for the upcoming Vera Bradley outlet sale. Call my nosey but I love these posts! ;)

• Amy says:

In my folkloric bowler I have a small cosmetic bag for lip gloss, bandaids, pen, headache & allergy meds. I also carry a coin purse to hold my store discount cards, gift cards, & doctor/dentist appointment cards, a zip id for pics of my son & some money for small purchases when I don’t want to take out my wallet (which is a zip around). I love how organized my purses stay with not only vera accessories but all the pockets that the bags are made with.

• Samantha Valcarcel says:

Thanks for featuring your staff and their bags! I just bought a Buttercup wallet and it’s so cute – very sunny, warm, and chocolatey print. Can you show a woman who has more stuff in her bag? Leslee doesn’t seem to have a lot! lol