Find the shamrocks and win!

In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, we have a little game.
Find 3 hidden shamrocks, and a prize is yours to claim.

Shamrock

We love holidays here at Vera Bradley, and what better way to celebrate St. Patty’s Day than with a friendly game of hide and seek? Our team has hidden three green four-leaf clovers, of varying sizes, on verabradley.com. The first person to successfully find all 3 and post their locations below, will win a $100 Vera Bradley gift card! May the luck of the Irish be with you!

Hint: Remember, patience pays off.

Hint: If at first things don’t appear, give them a little time.

Hint: Have you seen all of our promotions?

Hint: Have you met our Twitter team? Have a look, and a Shamrock just might pop up where you least expect it. ^SS http://bit.ly/bPeAKk

Hint: This last little clover is on a page with no pictures. Need some assistance?

We have a winner! Congratulations Zara, and thank you to everyone for playing. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

The shamrocks were lurking on the locations below. For a special twist this year, they were placed on a 10-second delay, so they would magically appear. We hope you had fun hunting for these little clovers.
Shamrocks-answers1. Ordering and Payment page
2. Communities Page
3. Home page: Promotions tab

• Ashley D says:

View our 2011 Summer Catalog”

AshleyD

• Robin says:

I haven’t found one yet, but I have found different styles and colors that I am now considering a MUST have! Wish me luck, going back in…

• Mandy Smolka says:

Hints?

• Michelle Love says:

So sad. I can’t even find one :(

• Katie says:

That’s the one I found Ashley!! I’m dying here!!!

• chelsea says:

There’s one behind the picture on the catlog where is says celbrating summer in new orleans,

• Jenna Rickerd says:

There is a shamrock in the Celebrate summer in New Orleans promotion box! (summer 2011 catalog)

• Chelsea M. says:

I found that one and now it’s gone, they must be always moving…hint: patience, time and promotions. Makes sense

• CourtneyVB says:

Remember, you have to post all 3 in one comment to win. Best of luck, ladies!

• Stephanie Minielli says:

1 found on the View on Summer2011 Catalog on the promotions tab behind the picture of the catalog.

• Sue says:

I found one on a rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe, one in the video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns, actually two in that video.

• Nina Gacsko says:

1. View our Summer 2011 Catalog promotion.

• Dave says:

will this work on a Mac? I haven’t found any…. :( not even the ones you guys mentioned above!

• Heidi says:

I also found the same one as Ashley & Katie… but the others are tricky. More hints?!

• Katie says:

1. Found one! it is behind the picture of the catalog.. on the homepage where it says “Celebrating summer in New Orleans
    View our 2011 Summer Catalog”
    2. I found one on a rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe
    3. one in the video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns, actually two in that video.

• Jennie says:

You guys say you see the one on the “celebrating in new orleans” on the hompage but i dont even see how to get to that page?? when i click on the “homepage” it rotates between three different pages.. “Welcome 3 patterns to sale collection”, “climb on board to summer 2011″, and “sun and spring”

• Tiffany says:

1. it is behind the picture of the catalog.. on the homepage where it says “Celebrating summer in New Orleans View our 2011 Summer Catalog”2.0on a rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe
    3. one in the video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns

• Dina says:

Even with the hints I can’t find one!

• Theresa says:

1. rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe
    2. in the video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns
    3. “Celebrating summer in New Orleans
    View our 2011 Summer Catalog”

• Tiffany says:

Sorry, try that again…

2.0on a rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe
    3. one in the video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns

• Angie McKie says:

on the homepage where it says “Celebrating summer in New Orleans
    View our 2011 Summer Catalog”
    I found one on a rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe
    one in the video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns

• Nora McClymer says:

Colleen in Buttercup Sunglasses
    The Crescent City Farmers Market picture

Well I am Nora (Green) McClymer , My sister is Colleen Green , and I have a Kelly Colleen for my daughter…
    different ages and sizes.. does that count LOL!!!

Am I close?~

• Jennie says:

And I would have never looked at the Liz on Location video because that is on youtube website, not vera bradley website. Where they said they were hidden.

• Katie says:

DID I WIN, DID I WIN, DID I WIN!!?!?! :) I was the first one to post all 3!!

• Heidi says:

Jennie, you have to click on the “View all of our promotions” to see it

• Lola says:

I’m thinking that people are just going to copy everyone else’s answers until they get it right. There should be some other way to post where you found them….

• Heidi says:

Congratulations Katie… it looks like you got it :)

• Sarah Tuttle says:

View our 2011 Summer Catalog”
    2. I found one on a rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe

• Paula P says:

1. View our Summer 2011 Catalog promotion.

2.Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe

3.video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns

• Jinky C. Tan says:

I found one New Orleans Summer catalog

• Megan Gilbert says:

there is a shamrock on the rock on liz on location, seaport stripe. the next shamrock is in the video when liz is introducing the new summer patterns and theres also there is another shamrock on the celebrating summer in new orleans behind the catalog.

• Brittany Maxson says:

View our 2011 Summer Catalog”
    2. one on a rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe

• Brittanie says:

1. Behind the picture in the see all promotions tab, (celebrate sum,er in new orleans”

2. In the video of Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe

3. in the video of Liz on Location for the new summer patterns

• Michelle Barlow says:

• Katie says:

1. on the rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe
    2. video for Liz on Location for summer patterns
    3. behind pic of “Celebrating summer in New Orleans
    View our 2011 Summer Catalog”

• Mandy Smolka says:

I don’t see any of them! What is wrong with my eyes today? Even after I read the answers and look…still nothing!

• Lauren Tamburro says:

1. By the ‘Celebrating Summer in New Orleans’
    2. Video for Liz on Location – Seaport
    3. On the rock in the picture for the Liz on Location – Seaport.

• Jennie says:

Ok, I see the New Orleans one now…FINALLY. Even after clicking that I was like “Yes, Ok did that… wth” LOL

• Laurie Hill says:

1. one behind the picture of the catalog
    2. one on a rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe
    3. one in the video of Liz on Location for the new summer patterns

• jeannine m says:

Waste of time since the shamrock for the catalg never showed up till just now and then dissapered again and still not even seeing it for the other places people are saying

• JULIANN MCORKENDALE says:

summer catalog liz on location summer liz seaport stripe

• Paula P says:

Mandy I started when they first posted and when I first looked in some of those places they weren’t there. very odd.. but keep refreshing the page… I don’t know it is odd.

• Mandy Smolka says:

Shamrocks were NOT there when they first put this post out…oh well! Started immediately after the post and just finding them now.

• Logan Herod says:

1. one on a rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe
    2. one in the video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns and
    3. one at the Celebrate Summer in New Orleans tab at the bottom of the page

• Mara says:

1) One is behind the picture of the catalog on the homepage where it says Celebrating summer in New Orleans: View our 2011 Summer Catalog!

2) One on the rock in the picture for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe!

3) One in the video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns!

• Aimee says:

Why is everyone still posting?? It says the first person to post…and that already happened! :( Those were tricky, I tried so hard!

• Aria says:

1. On the “Store Locator” page behind the Get Carried Away Tote ad

2. On the Paper and Gift page behind the Blue Lagoon mug

3. On the Vera Vera page on the coffee mug

• Lisa Flanagan says:

1. found one on the rock in the picture for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe
    2. found one in the video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns
    3. Found one behind the catalog in View Promotions “Celebrating summer in New Orleans View our 2011 Summer Catalog”

• one on a rock in the pic for Liz on Location for Seaport Stripe, one in the video for Liz on Location for the new summer patterns and the last one at the Celebrate Summer in New Orleans tab at the bottom of the page

• Leah Dater says:

Ok 1 behind summer catalog and 2 in the buttercup color pattern. There are 2 small ones in the center of the flowers when you scroll through the patterns. Please let this be right!! :O)

• Brittanie says:

What the heck why are the shamrocks gone now??

1 Trackback