• Linda Kowal says:

I like them all BUT my very favorite is Viva La Vera! Love the bright colors and the inside pattern is adorable too!!

• Sandy says:

Watercolor is a favorite but I ususally like a lot of the Vera Bradley patterns and designs. Great idea for a contest.

• Vivian says:

I love water color and Deco Daisy!!! I know my sisters fav. would be viva la vera!

• Charlotte Jones says:

Water Color is so calming and dreamy and then there’s Deco Daisy for excitement. This makes choosing just one almost impossible. Will just have to have both!

• Stephanie R. says:

Deco Daisy!!!

• Sandra Creel says:

I love all these are some really great colors. If I had to choose one I love the Viva La Vera.

• Jamie says:

I cant choose so I suppose I’ll have to get one of each!!!

• I ♥ Viva la Vera!! Can’t wait for the newbies to go on sale!! ☺

• Brooke says:

I love the Viva La Vera…I loved the Paisly, but the flowers are so fresh, and perfect for spring/summer!!

• Joelle E. Cutler says:

#1-English Meadow. #2-Watercolor. #3-Deco Daisy.

• Debbie says:

Watercolor is very nice. Other choices coming in fall? Will it be in Baroque ?

• Barbara says:

I have over 50 pieces of Vera, some of them from years ago and some more recent. I agree that there seem to be a lot of juvenile patterns lately. The fall and winter ones seem more classy somehow. Can’t quite put my finger on it. My favorite summer colors are in the Viva la Vera, but the pattern is too bold. Sort of 60′s gone bad. English Meadow although pretty, is just a knock off of all the previous patterns in those shades. Watercolor is very pleasant, but the liner pattern is just ugly. Probably the best of the 4 is Deco Daisy. Classy & classic. Too bad it only comes in red & black! Maybe after seeing them in person, I’ll find one I like. I am also a big fan of the new Frannie. A little roomier than Amy ( of which I have 10!) and I like the adjustable strap. Still a Little Betsy fan too. That’s my perfect tote size!

• Amanda says:

I agree I am becoming less and less a fan of the new colors. :(

• Brooke says:

To those who wish for “classy” colors, do try to be classy in your comments. It is entirely unnecessary to be so overwhelmingly critical of these colors. Like or dislike things and share them politely. The design team at VB works very hard to please, the amount of research that goes into each decision is huge! Would you wish for someone to criticize your hard work like this?! Goodness, let’s remember to be ladylike… and always treat others with respect and kindness. Thanks!