• Eileen says:

Oy!!! I cannot wait for the new Frill too…but for NOW…I think my Mom and I are set. Getting the ereader sleeve for her new ipad (she chose that over the Mini Laptop case)…a tech case for my new iPod touch…and I think a Mandy? Ahhhh cannot decide!! I am super fond of the basic totes! Oh you spoil us! <33

• Angel says:

seeing new VB colors online is just the first step (albeit an exciting one!) – i cannot wait to grab a cup of piping hot coffee and walk into the store to see which bag/color speaks to me next!!!

• Tracy Rockey says:

I will be at my Vera store at 10AM-I can not wait!!!

• Karen says:

I need to see them up close and personal. I will be there! Coffee, kids fed and to school, then time to get my Vera on! lol

• cbk says:

Have my heart set on one of the new e-reader cases. The beach totes are also calling my name – love the classic beachy colors!

• Elizabeth says:

So excited! I can’t wait to go shopping and get a Carry It All Wristlet in Versailles :-D

• Teresa A says:

Would love to see a video of the new frill. I Love Vera Bradley Frill!!!

• LIbba Hicks says:

Can’t wait to see the new colors/patterns up close and personal. Luv the styles! It’s time for me to have a pure, not just knitting bags!!!

• Chelsea says:

I’m loving all the new stuff!!! But, I was wondering if anyone knew what bag is at about 22 seconds? I really like it but i can’t figure out what it is.

• Courtney says:

Hi Chelsea,
      Around 24 seconds, there’s a Mandy in Blue Lagoon hanging from a bar stool, followed by the young lady on the bicycle with a Mini Hipster in Boysenberry. I hope this helps. We’re so glad you’re enjoying the new colors!

• Clarissa Litzenberger says:

:( So sad here in GA! Because of the recent snows our store didn’t get their shipment in. No new Vera’s to peruse! Love the preview video, though.

• Sarah says:

Absolutely loving the new spring patterns, especially Lemon Parfait and Folkloric! I must get a Lizzy in Lemon Parfait for my March vacation to the Finger Lakes with my bf to relax and visit the wineries and such! Perfect size bag for such a trip! Thanks for making great products!

• Sarah K. says:

Love the new prints :) Folkloric is so 60′s hippie! :D Love love it!

• Elizabeth C. says:

I absolutely love everything about Vera Bradley, but I was wondering if y’all ever considered making tennis shoes? Sort of like the concept of Coach or the new Brighton ones. I would love to see you come up with some! Keep up the great work :)

• Aubrey Curran says:

I want to pitch a new product to the company, how could I go about doing that? I think it will bring in huge business.

• Libby says:

That video is the epitome of fun! So cute!

• Sandie says:

Your new colors are a cheery way to bring spring to a very cold and snowy winter! Your new sleeve for the an e book or Ipad are a perfect way to protect and take our new toys around. Thanks!

• Barbara fabin says: