• Dawn says:

She was saying folklore???? not folkloric which is what it sounded like. If so that is pretty bad when you don’t say the correct colors for the brand that you are promoting.

• Jo says:

She said Folkloric. Maybe you are the one who shouldn’t say thing when you don’t know.

• Linda says:

Who cares what she said – some of us have just too much time on our hands. Can you just enjoy the product – Carre D is correct – get a grip.

No one on this planet is perfect. So busy complaining that you missed the whole point of the video.

• Trisha says:

The new colors are very springy. The orange is very nice for the beach..

• Michelle Childress says:

Loving the new Spring colors! Can’t wait for next week!:)

• Crystal says:

This is going to be a tough decision, I may need multiples. I am so eager to see the e-reader cover as well!

• Allegra says:

Excellent job Liz on Location! I can’t wait to see your next video and get my hands on some new spring colors!!

• Kristie says:

Oooh! I love the new Spring colors! Hard to decide isn’t it? :)

• Shelly Adams says:

I am completely bummed, I can’t view the video on my phone (which does play Flash). Now I’ll have to go to my local library as my PC seems to have a nasty virus. Sigh, I guess I could go to a local retailer, but I did want to see Liz’s video spot. She seems so cheery and I thought it would translate well to video.

• Shelly Adams says:

I love the very first day of new colors being released: it’s like christmas!

• Pamela says:

I love all these new colors, and this one is a winner for sure…heard on TV earlier this week that the new colors for Spring this year are reds and oranges!!! I absolutely cannot wait for these new colors to show up…what a splendid job!!

• Beth Lockard says:

What a great bag-can fit everything I need for shopping, going to the beach, or to work. Wow-the fabric and design is beautiful! What a deal!

• Jill mahoney says:

What a beautiful bag for a great mom and me look! My 2 daughters and I love the new patterns for the spring! You’r never too young to start your Vera collection :)

• I love the new spring colors, so exciting. I usually purchase the night and day so they go with everything, but love all the bright spring colors.