• Fran says:

Merry Christmas, Vera Bradley

Thank you for making our lives a little more colorful.
    Best to you in 2011

Fran

• Vicky Dalton says:

First of all I want to tell u how much I love Vera Bradley products . I’ve been buying Vera’s stuff over 10years I just love the colors they come out with and all the neat stuff u can buy now from hat’s to purse’s. So everybody just go online and take a look at the site or go to a Vera Bradley store near you. That is what I wanted to say plus last week my husband brought me a beautiful purse and a billfold and the colors is so BEAUTIFUl I love it. So just go look that’s all i’am asking. Thank U for your time Vicky Dalton

• Sue Suplicki says:

This is the first year I have ever owned or even thought of Vera Bradley. I thought the pricing would be out of my range but my daughter decided to get me one for Christmas. She would not tell me which one or anything. I started looking at the website and the great sales and found the Vincent bag at a great discount. She said she liked it also but had missed buying it so I bought one for her as well as one for me. Imagine my surprise when I opened her gift to me today and the bag she bought me was in the same pattern the Van go Vincent. Now I have two different bags coordinated in the same great pattern!

• Tammy says:

Thanks for all the great colors ya’ll came out this year! I have started a great collection and can’t wait to see what 2011 brings. My favorite is the Very Berry Paisley and Buttercup!

Seasons Greetings!

• Allegra says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Vera Bradley!!

Thank you for continuing to make my life colorful season after season!

• Elliebean says:

I luv Vera Bradley sooo much!! All of my friends say im obbsessed!